cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU Note XXXXXXXX (Version XX) does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have upgraded our system ECC 6.0 to EHP4. While clearing SPAU, under the note correction part of the tree, we have a note which when we are trying to clear is giving an error stating that Note XXXXXXX (Version XX) does not exist.

Actually the note is related to Indian Taxation, the changes for which our ABAPers had done manually in the standard INTAX function in the development server and subsequently transported to the live production system because that was our client requirement when we were upgrading to new patches a couple of months back.

Now since we had not applied the note, it is not reflected completely in SPAU and thus when we are trying to change the 'include' in INTAX function, the system is not allowing since SPAU is not cleared for that note.

Can anyone please suggest as to what can be done in such a situation to clear SPAU. Our upgradation has come to a halt due to this.

Kindly advice.

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP Note 702436. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sriram

0 Kudos

Hello,

Try following :

- Download the note corrections manually and upload them manually in the snote. There is a possibiliy that the internal tables may get the information. you donot need to implement it.

- if this doesnot works then create a message to SAP, This will be then resolve by manually making the changes in internal tables. DONOT attempt to change any internal tables yourself.

- Niraj

Botte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem in SAPU after upgrading to ERP 6.0 EhP5 with this notes:

I find that this notes where in the SPAU befoure the upgrade and now I can't reset to original because it say that don't find some SAP Note version. I try to download in SNOTE and with manual upload but don't solved.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please first clear SPAU list then it will allow you to change in the code. What is the status of this note in SPAU (yellow, gray ?) ??

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny,

But thats the issue, since the note can't be read by the system, we are not able to clear SPAU. The note status is gray!!

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it is garyed out in SPAU then it means this note is obsolete for your release. So, for this note, use option Reset to Original in SPAU.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Sunny,

But that's the issue, since it is greyed and we are trying to reset it to original, it's stating that the note cannot be found...

Since it was not applied and corrections were made manually, we cannot reset the note to original..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally if the corrections were made manually - the note should not have shown up in the SPAU list.

Could you try (only)downloading the note into snote? Maybe the SPAU then detects the presence of this note in the system.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton,

We tried doing that through snote...but since the system has already been upgraded and the note is obsolete, we are not able to download/implement it.

Anything else that you can think of, please let me know. Thanks again

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

did you come across a solution to this? I'm facing the same problem after upgrading to ERP 6.0 SPS19 with Note 1037230.

Best Rgs,

Thorsten