cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

This may be a basic question, but kindly clarify.....

We know that CC File import checks against Employee's Credit Card Number. The Real file may throw errors if CC # is wrong, but.....

In Sand Box, we are using a Test File for testing CC Transactions.

We changed the Pernr and Credit Number in the CC Transactions and imported to another Employee (AA) who does not have the changed CC # in his IT0105.

When we executed PRCC, the CC transactions were transferred to Employee-AA's buffer.....

a) Why is the CC file not checking against the IT0105, Subtype-0011 ?

Is it because, it is a Test File ?

b) Is it possible to delete the CC File from HR Master Data or we only have to delimit the dates of the CC # ? Kindly clarify

Thank you

--

RRoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth

Thank you for your response.

--

RRoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth

I know that all the inconsistent CC transactions move into PTRV-CCC and should be processed using T.Code: PRCCE.

When the import file checks both against Pernr and CC #, then whyn the system should allow us to import the CC Transactions if we manually change the CC # (which is not the correct CC # in HR Master Data) and also change the Pernr to a different Pernr.

Ofcourse, we are using a Test CC File and the system allows to change to any Pernr, change to any CC #.

Meaning.....The system imports the CC Transactions to a wrong Pernr (just by changing in the test CC file) and do not change the CC #.

I am still not able to understand as to what are the check criterion, the CC import file checks for ?

Thank you

--

RRoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rathika,

Pls note that the upload program "PRCC" is just a BDC program with quite a good number of Checks and validations by SAP. Yes as you mentioned the system will not check the correctness of card number from 105 for upload and only relies on Personnel number of the transaction for transaction upload into buffer.

You have to understand SAP is not responsible for correct data. But correct data is the responsibility of Credit card company. SAP has given a upload program to upload them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can anyone answe my question.....

Whether CC import file checks against CC Number in the HR Master Data or just the Pernr ?

Please refer to my above question and provide me helpful response.

Thank you

--

RRoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

It checks both.

Any deviations may result in following error

"Credit card number and personnel number do not correspond.

Transactions were moved to Table PTRV_CCC for correction"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantha

Thank you for your response.

Oops.....there is a typo in my question.

Indeed, I means, how can we delete the CC Number fromt the HR Master Data and not "CC File".

However, I understand that we have to delimit the CC Number than to delete it from the HR Master Data.

Regards

--

RRoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try uploading the test file without Card numbers?

You can only delete credit card transactions from the database if they are not assigned to a trip. For credit card transactions that have already been assigned, you must delete the assignment first. In addition to this, the credit card transaction must also be assigned to an internal travel expense type that is set as being "to be reimbursed to employee."

For deletion of CC transaction individual employee wise using PR05

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/68/de611c88ac11d194be00a0c92946ae/content.htm

for deleting card transactions for mass employees (dangerous) there is a user exit Pls check the Badi section in Travel managment

Edited by: Anantha Prakash on Aug 2, 2011 6:31 PM