cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Tax code in P.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from the purchase info record any other configuration settings is there for default tax code in P.O.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question was already asked earlier:

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member190893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay

I cannot see the Combination Plant/Vendor/ Company Code in M/03. can only see the co. code. i created the condition table 909 is that right? please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from info record tax code can be defaulted in the Purchase order by maintaining the following:

Have Condition type MWST - Input tax

Create a condition table with the Keys Combination Plant/Vendor/ Company Code in M/03

&

Assign the Condition table to the access sequence MWST in M/07.

Ensure that the Condition type MWST have access sequence MWST (M/06) and maintained in the MM Pricing Procedure in M/08.

Maintain the Condition Record in MEK1 & enter tax code with Plant, Vendor, and Company Code and save.

Now create the Purchase order with combination Plant/Vendor/ Company Code, the tax code will be defaulted.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the replies, but is other possible to Default Tax code in P.O, for all vendors ( i.e whenever i have created a p.o regrdless of vendors the tax code will come default

Thanls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create condition record for Company code...By selecting one company code...

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, already i creaed fro c.code and plant level ,but when i am creating the p.o,the tax code is not picking, can u explain breifly about that it will helpful to me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you also please check in the FTXP in the tax code value is appearing for that particular condition type, which you have maintained condition record.

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I hve checked in ftxp , i have maintained for the taxcode.

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, there are no other configuration settings apart from PIR.But to flow the condition records value you should maintain the conditions records in FV11..