cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCS package SAPKITAC4E does not match the current software component vector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am running EHP4 upgrade on ECC system, I have downloaded files from MOPZ, I got an error message in PREP_EXTENSION/SUBMOD_EXTENSION_NEW/EHP_INCLUSION, error is as follows,

Last error code set: Unable to generate addon queue. Return Code = 1, Reason = "OCS package SAPKITAC4E does not match the current software component vector", check log file 'SPDA_EHP_INCLUSION.LOG' for details

As per the log 'SPDA_EHP_INCLUSION.LOG' it is looking for BBP CRM patches, error message is as follows,

3 ETN490 Use the Add-On installation package "SAPKITAC4E" (type &4"AOI") for Add-On &2"ST-A/PI" rel.&3"01M_CRM570"

3 ETN245 The following import prerequisites of OCS Package "SAPKITAC4E" have not been met:

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "01":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."500" is not installed

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "02":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."510" is not installed

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "03":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."520" is not installed

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "04":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."600" is not installed

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "05":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."700" is not installed

3 ETN264 In the (alternatively) Requirement set "06":

3WETN491 Required software component "BBPCRM" rel."701" is not installed

2WETN543 OCS package "SAPKITAC4E" does not match the current software component vector

1 ETN214X."**************************************************"

1 ETN251 End of phase: "'Add-on Queue Calculation'"

1 ETN254 End date: "02.08.2011"

1 ETN255 End time: "23:30:08"

1 ETN214 ."**************************************************"

BBP CRM is not installed in our ECC system, I am not sure why it is required.

Can you please advise me how to move forward without installing BBPCRM.

Regards,

Fazil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please install latest SPAM/SAINT update in your SAP System and then restart the SUM with INIT option.

venkata_emandi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

First make sure you get all the required files via Maintenance Optimizer Make sure you have got the latest spam & fulfilled all dependency as per the side effect report.

Thanks

venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

If someone one found the following errors during SAP ECC6-EHP6 implementation with Software Update Manager:

1:

Error message set: 'Unable to generate addon queue. Return Code = 1, Reason = "Extended attribute STACK_XML_REQUIRED for SAPK-100AHINUI2FND is unknown"

Solution:

Please update the SPAM/SAINT version with latest available at OSS site, then restart the implementation with INIT option.

2:

Error message set: 'RFC error system DEV nr 00 function 'SPDA_READ_NEW_PACKAGES' failed with code 3 key CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Function module "OCS_CHECK_PATH_CONSISTENCY" not found.

Restart the Software Update Manager and SAP instance. If possible then update SAP Kernel with latest available patch, R3trans and tp as well.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

The package SAPKITAC4E refers to Service Tools for CRM 500-701.

Please check if the Maintanence Optimizer had downloaded this file. If so, this is not valid as the system is not CRM based.

Try running the MOPZ again, also ensure the correctness of system definition in SMSY and correct assignment of logical components beforehand.

And it is not possible to install BBPCRM seperately into a system. It is a completely different application system.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

SAPKITAC4E file does neither exist in xml file nor in .txt generated by MOPZ.

I have regenerated MOPZ, started EHPI from the scratch but still got same error.

Please advise if I need to do any thing more.

Regards,

Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

Could you check if you are using the latest version of EhPI and fix package(if any).

Regards,

Srikishan