cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Standard Object Links to a document type in DC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SAP ECC 6.0. I have strange issue. While configuring Document Type (T-Code:DC10), i tried add new object link to a document type in system it is showing only 25 standard object links. But when i go T-Code:"SE80" under function group CV130 under screens i am able to see more than 25 standard object links. But all those object links are not reflected in T-Code:"DC10" while configuring Document type. I tried to maintain screens in SPRO under "

IMG->

Cross-Application Components->

Document Management->

Control Data->

Maintain Screen for ObjectLink".

Even though those are not getting reflected. Can any body pls provide some inputs on this. Like any other notes needs to apply...or if i missed any other settings pls let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Christopf,

How can i find the Screen number for SAP Object PORDER ?

Thanks,

Ramesh

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

To grant that allways the currenct screens and authorizations were called please maintain also the value "1" into the "Authorization" column. For further informations on this maintainance please see the attached note 1066915. It's important that you not enter the mentioned screen number wihtout the leading "1" as this number is added automatically by the system (e.g. object MARA 1201 maintain like MARA 201). You can do this in customizing under:

Transaction SPRO > Cross-Application-Component > Document Management > Control Data > Define screen for object links

If you need the dynpro number or object you will find all standard SAP objects and their screen number in function module CV130 (Screens) by transaction SE80. Please maintain all necessary SAP objects.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirstoph,

Thanks for the Information. We are using ECC 6.0 no Enhancement Package. I tried as you said in message even after assigning '1' in Authorization column. Still i am unable to add the new standard object links like "STKO_DOC(BOM Header) Screen No:258" and "STPO_DOC(BOM Item) Screen No:257" to a new document type or existing document type. The Note "1066915" also explains the same as you said. Could you please advice any other solution how to add new object links which are present in "SE80" t-code. Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

are the mentioned object types and screen numbers maintained in table TDWOD and is there also an entry in table TDWOT with the correct language in your system.

Because if the entries exist in these tables then you should be able to create the new object link entry for a document type in transaction DC10 under 'Define object links' as well.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

In table "TDWOD", there is no data. No screen numbers and no object types. In table "TDWOT" there are entries but only two languages entries are there. For language "English" there are only 25 entries and For language german "DE" there are are 19 entries. Total 44 entries are there.

Thats why when try to add new object links like "STKO_DOC", "STKO_DOC"..etc. I am unable to add. Please guide to me how to add and how to invoke other object links to appear in DC10 while creating a document type.

If i check in SE80 t-code under Function group "CV130" it is showing around 50+ object links with screen numbers. All those are not reflecting in DC10 t-code while creating document type.

I have mentioned below the available object links in the table "TDWOT"

Language Object Obj.Description

D CRVS_B FertHilfsmittel

D DRAW Dokumentinfosatz

D EQUI Equipmentstamm

D ESTLP Stoffber.Gen.Var.

D ESTRH Stoffstamm

D IFLOT Technischer Platz

D IMPTT Meßpunkte

D INET Objektverbindung

D IRLOT Referenzplatz

D KNA1 Kunde

D LFA1 Lieferant

D MARA Materialstamm

D MARC Werksmaterial

D PRPS PSP-Element

D QINF QM-Infosatz

D QVDM QM-Infosatz zum SD

D T242B SAP-EIS: Stammdaten

D VBAP Verkaufsbelegpos.

D VORGNET Netzplan

E AENR Change Number

E ANLA Created

E CRVS_B PRT

E DRAW Document info record

E EQUI Equipment master

E ESTLP Subst.rep.gen.var.

E ESTRH Substance master

E IFLOT Functional location

E IMPTT Measuring points

E INET Object link

E IRLOT Ref. location

E KNA1 Customer

E LFA1 Vendor

E MARA Material master

E MARC Plant material

E NFAL Case

E NORG Organizational unit

E NPAT Patient

E PRPS WBS element

E QINF QM info record

E QVDM QM info record: SD

E T242B SAP-EIS: master data

E VBAP Sales document item

E VORGNET Network

E Z4A_OBJ Test loan (4A)

Please guide me, how to add the available object links to a document type.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

based on the latest information I think the information under http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Maintainobjectlinks could be useful.

First the necessary objects and screen need to be maintained in table TDWOD. Since the entries are maintained in TDWOD like mentioned in note 1066915 you can go to DC10 and add these objects to a document type.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

The wiki link also explains the "Maintain Screen for Object Link". Small Clarification, We are using ECC 6.0 the note "1066915" before implementing it says we have to implement the notes mentioned "375452" and "800885". But those two mentioned notes doesn't belongs to ECC 6.0. Please clarify, is it manditory to implement above mentioned two notes. Before proceeding to the "1066915" note.

So that i can go head and apply these notes in my DEV environment.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

from my point of view note 1066915 just explains how the necessary value '1' could be maintained in table TDWOD for the objects. There is no coding correction in this note and so you cannot implement it by using SNOTE.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

I have already followed the note and added "1" in authorization column field as specified in this note "1066915". Even though it is not getting reflected in the system. While creating the document type(DC10 "Define Object Links"), it is only showing existing 25 standard object links. Could you please advice me any other way to add the standard object links needs to added in DC10 while creating Document type.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

so if all wanted object types are available in table TDWOD then you can go to DC10 choose your document type and go to "Define Object links". Here you see a button 'New entries'. Press this button and you should be able to fill in the document

type and choose one of the new added object by using the F4 help in field objects.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for the information. I know that what ever object have been available in TDWOD those only will be effected in to add as new objects to a Document Type in DC10. From object side (BOM Item & BOM Header) linked DIRs are not getting updated in DRAD table. But if we see in Product Structure Browser(T-Code:CC04) it is displaying the linked DIRs. But if you navigate to the DIR the BOM related Data is not displaying. It is giving error message " Object link to STKO_DOC cannot be changed in this transaction(for BOM Header)" and for Bom Item "Object link to STPO_DOC cannot be changed in this transaction". Could you please provide some help.

Is it possible to display linked BOM Header & BOM Item data in DIR ( under Object Links tab) same as like other objects?

Is it possible to display linked PORDER data in DIR ( inder Object Links tab) same as like other objects?

Please let me know your comments for above mentioned questions.

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prasad,

Further to what we discussed, i tested at my end as well and strangely found your assumptions were right.On the contrary,though 'cProjects elements' object is greyed out as well, an update from the object side does display the results in DIR object link tab!!

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Will you be able to see the BOM Item data and BOM Header data under Object Links tab of a Linked Document Info Record?

Not even updating DRAD table. This is happening only for BOM Header and BOM Item.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

due to the latest informations on STKO_DOC and STPO_DOC object links I think that SAP note 956853 could help to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

..be able to see the BOM Item data and BOM Header data under Object Links tab of a Linked Document Info Record?

No.Need to see if the note indicated by Christoph above helps fix this.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

sushanta_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeepkumar,

Did you get a solution for your issue?

I also have similar issue. Can you suggest?

Regards,

Sushanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

This is actually a standard practise in SAM DMS. In case of production order & BOM Header & Item...in Object link tab (in CV02N) the field will be display as grey.

In such cases ...first you have to create a DIR/DMS in /CV01N ..You will get a DMS/DIR number..Then this DMS number , once you enter in Production order (in CO01/CO02) or in Bom Header/Item level (in CS01/CS02) and save your entries.

After this in CV02N/CV03N object link tab will automatically linked with PORDER or BOM internal Number.But field will alaways remains grey.

Thanks

Pravin

johnatan_gomez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

I have the problem disucussed on this topic, but I do not  understand very well your explanation.

1st. I created the document in CV01N

2nd. Open the production order and... (?) or how do you link the production order to a DMS number?

Could you please help me?

Reg,

Johnatan