cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch status at recurring insp lot creation

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have setu recurring insp 09 for few materials. We use "insp stock at creation" option. So system work as expected and create lot and put stock in QI, but still batch status remain "unrestricted". Our req is at the time of lot creation it self system should set batch status as "restricted". How to setup it?

When system setup "restricted" status for recurring batch? Help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check option

Recurring Inspection: Block Batch at Lot Creation

Specifies, that a batch is blocked, when the inspection lot is created, if the inspection date lies within the opening period.

Use

If you choose this option, batches are blocked, if their next inspection date lies within the opening period:

If the batch status management is active in the corresponding plant, the batch status is changed to "restricted".

If the batch status management is not active in the corresponding plant, the batch stocks are transferred to the blocked stock.

If the batch status has changed or a transfer posting takes place, a new inspection lot is created for each storage location.

If a relevant inspection lot already exists and the next inspection date has already been reached, the change of the batch status or the transfer posting also takes place

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, correct system block the batch as suggested. Now if I go and check to stock at MMBE I can see batch here, why?

b'se batch status is "restricted"?

Please suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, correct system block the batch as suggested. Now if I go and check to stock at MMBE I can see batch here, why?

b'se batch status is "restricted"?

There is difference in blocking the bacth & puting stock in block stock.

Blocking the batch means only puting it in "restricted"

&

Puting in material in block stock means that you carry out 350 mvt type .Only lot/material stock is put in block stock can be seen in MMBE under block section. & if batch is blocked means it can be seen under unrestricted in MMBE .

In short MMBE can not give you exact picture whether Batch is blocked.

I hope I have made you understand.

former_member479441
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. My wrong answer.

Regards