cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applying support patches using jspm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

iam very new for java stack, now i need to apply software components using JSPM or SDM

my querry is

i) first i downloaded all software components

ii)then i need to apply all software components using JSPM( java system) and selecting all software components and deploy them at one shot or required to deploy one by one with priority basis (ADSSAP,BASETABLES,BI-BASE-S,BI-IBC,

BI-REPPLAN,,BI-WDALV,BI_MMR,BI_UDI,BIWEBAPP,CAF,CAF-KM,CAF-UM,CORE-TOOLS,DI_CBS,DI_CMS,DI_DTR,EP-PSERV

EP-WDC,EPBC,EPBC2,JLOGVIEW,JSPM,KM-KW_JIKS,KMC-BC,KMC-CM,KMC-COLL,LM-PORTAL,LM-TOOLS,NET-PDK,RTC

RTC-STREAM,SAP-EU,SAP-JEE,SAP-JEECOR,SAP_JTECHF,SAP_JTECHS,SWLIFECYCL,UMEADMIN,UWLJWF,VCBASE,

VCFLEX,VCFRAMEWORK,VCKITBI,VCKITGP,VCKITXX,WDEXTENSIONS)

Please clarify my querry

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

1. Place all the downloaded *.SCA files in the EPS\in folder with the Stack.xml file.

2. Open JSPM and enter the SDM password and choose the 1st option if you have Stack.xml file or the 3rd Option if you dont.

3. First the JSPM validates all the components that you have placed in EPS\in folder and if no discrepancy found it gives the option to go Next.

4. Next it Starts the deployment of JSPM first and asks you to exit JSPM screen.

5. Now start the JSPM again and choose the Next option and then all the components will be deployed accordingly.

Please let me know if you incur any problem.

Regards,

Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

venkata_emandi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please Refer to note 884537 and 723909.

Thanks

venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to update the JSPM component first and then restart JSPM.

After restart apply all the components at one go. It should be fine.

Regards,

Srikishan