Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese text upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have requirement to upload material master data in language EN ( English ) and ZF ( chinese)using BDC program . But I can able to upload data for language EN but ZF when loading MAKTX description is not coming in ZF language . I have logged in ZF Language and uploaded the data still i did not found . Could any body suggest me the solution for this . Is there any prerequisites to taken from MM module end or ABAP end . Please guide me .

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has a note on how to load chinese language using CSV.

sapnote_0001176997 - Importing multiple languages into E-Sourcing

Thanks,

Anitha A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are downloading pass the parameter CODEPAGE = '4103'. It should work fine.

In case of GUI_UPLOAD, first see whether you are able to see the proper characters in your text file. I hope you need to save the text file in unicode format.

Just copy some chinese characters to textpad and save. You will get a popup. Click cancel and select unicode format and save. Now upload the file. It should work fine.