cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting stock initialize in vendor's place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Right now we are about to golive and for that we already initialize the stocks in the plant and storage location level by MB1C with 561 MT. But I have to initialize the stocks in the vendors place and also create the subcontracting challan for the same.So kindly guide me how to do the same in standard SAP.

Waiting for your earliest response.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your earlier update but regret to inform you that If I'll initialize the stock in vendor's place with MB1C,561 "O" then I cann't able to create the challan against to that particular material document.

Kindly share your views.........

Thanks and Regards

AKS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the process overview says create subcontract PO (ME21N) - move goods to subcontractor (MB11) - create Subcontracting Challan (J1IF01) - MIGO - Reconcile Challan (J1IFQ)

As you have to enter the material document that moves the goods from your side to the vendor when creating the challan, then I would says you need to load the data in 2 steps: first you load it into own storage location with 561, and subsequent you do a MB11 transaction with movement type 541 to move the stock from your site to the vendor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB1C / MIGO(Goods Receipt -->Others) - Movement type - 561 O

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

subcontracting stock can as well be loaded with with MB1C and movement 561, you just need 2 more fields, the special stock indicator O and the vendor number.