cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1KEK only for AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in ECC and not activated new GL and going with Classic PCA.

Requriement:

Accounts payable side user wants to split the vendor (reconciliation) account based on expenditure items PCA.

I know through NEW GL PCA its possible but due to some technical reasons we are not advising that.

Can any one please let me know if there is any way to do this. I checked in 1KEK but its for bothe AR and AP, requirement is only for AP.

Is there any user exit that we can use for this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudha,

As per my previous note, it is normally not possible, it is not a true case, please try posting this in FI forum to get good suggestions.

Kind Regards

Umapathi G

Edited by: Umapathi Naidu G on Aug 10, 2011 9:32 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The purpose of 1KEK is different, it will transfer the account payable and receivable balances from FI to PCA accounting. They will not split. The splitting is not possible in classic GL.

You maintain 3KEH and 3KEI settings.

Run KE5T report to see the difference between your FI and PCA (Mostly you will see the difference).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you so much for the update.

Can we do the transfer of only AP items using 1KEK, becasue customer wont required AR banales .

Thanks,

Sudha

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not the client who decides which one to go to Profit Center Accounting.

In order to present the true and fair view (recommended best practice) if you are using classic GL, you need to run 1KEH, 1KEI, 1KEJ and 1KEK at regular period intervals. This would ensure that difference between FI and PCA would be minimized.

You CANNOT restrict only payables transfer to PCA, but not receivables. When you run 1KEK both will be updated in PCA.