cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In F110 I getting error No valid Payment method found but i did

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing intercompany clearance using Pay methd Y in F110 payment run in payment proposal system showing error "No valid payment method found" this is showing in vendor line item and if i am clicking customer line item showing debit bal still exit because system not picking my pay mthd Y in vendor line item which one i assigned in vendor master data. But for another vendor its posting clearing this error occur only for particular vendor. Any can help me to rectify my error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor

Hi,

See in vendor master dasta transaction the entry house bank.

Then check in transaction FBZP if there is the same entry for the same bank, it should have.

This can be the cause since you are having this issue for some vendors but not all.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in vendor master, in this they using the field group key (IN). If i removed group key then the transaction done. But the meaning for 'IN' Intercompany transaction. But this field is active in master data then its not posting if i removed means without any error system proceeding in F110. i dont why this group key not accepting, any reason or anywhere i can check this field in software. Please lead me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the documentation and configuration in the below path:

IMG-Financial Accounting-Account Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Payments-Automatic Outgoing Payments-Define Payment Groupings.

Regards,

Kiron Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiron Kumar

I got what is the problem, This is interco transaction but for Payment group IN they using the field XBLNR Reference I removed and gave BUKRS Company code. Now my problem cleared. Payment proposal and doc cleared

Thanks

Regards

S.Mani

former_member601750
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

i had a payment advice note email being sent after fbpm t-code after the payment run (F110 ).The business wants it to send it after f110 and i see that reguh-xavis is blank .how to go about it .i have tried the notes that you have mentioned and BTE has been implemented.

Thanking you in Advance.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We were get the same error message and found that the solution was that the vendor must have an address.

In OBVU, Payment method / country, the required master record specs had Street checked on. This reqiured an address for the vendor. Once we entered an address the F110 payment run was successful for this vendor.

Rgds,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the configuration of the payment method you created in FBZP. There might be required field that are not maintained in the vendor or customer master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you configuration for payment method for the vendor master data and payment method choosed in f110.

Regards

udayakumar.k