5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2011 12:04 PM by Ashok Dash RSS

Change of Material type in J1ID after Part 2 posting

Ashok Dash
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Friends,

GR, Part1 & Part 2 posting done for a raw material. Now the client wants to change the material type as it has posted to wrong Excise registers. Request u to look into it.

Regards,

Ask

• Re: Change of Material type in J1ID after Part 2 posting
    Kunal Ingale

HI

You need to reverase the GR and cancell the excise entries

then change the material type in J1id and then do the  GR again and excise entry

now steps for excise invoice cancellation will be as follows

1 cancel MIRO document with MR8M

2 cancel MIGO document in MIGO

3 go to J1IEX choose post here give the excise invoice no of the document (u will get this no from table J_1IEXCDTL and field DOCNO)

4 now in miscellaneous tab give the rejection code and simulate u will find all the duties are reversed (compare with previous posting)

5 now ur invoice is cancelled and u can go for new GR and new postings

Ashok Dash

Hi Kunal,

User has reversed the original material document through MBST transaction. Therefore when I am executing J1IEX for xcise reverse system shows message

No Part I exists for availing credit in excise invoice 220 2011

Message no. 4F112

I was trying to update RG23A part 1 through J1i5. While executing there is a box at the left and I ticked it then what to do I don't know . Material Document, Material and qty is displayed. There is no save option in J1I5.Request you to help me pl.

Regards,

AsK

Ashok Dash

Hi Kunal,

I am still aiting for you reply. Is there any way to reverse the excise part 2 entry as it is not possible through J1IEX.

This is because the client has cancelled GR through MBST due to which part 1 was not updated for cancelled GR . I was trying to update part 1 through J1I5 but it is not possible as the material was directly consumed against cost center during GR(account assignment K in PO)

If any friend can help to reverse excise throgu any other transaction will be appreciated.

Regards,

ASK

SAP FC

Hi,

Use J1I5 transaction. Enter the details such as Company code,plant, excise group, date & classification indicator ROP & select RG23A Part1

Now select the MBST - 102 material document & execute

The particular entry will become green & RG23A part 1 entry will be created.

Then

1. go to J1IEX select the post excise invoice option & enter the vendor excise invoice no:

2. After posting, select the cancel excise invoice option & enter the vendor excise invoice no: & the reason for cancellation in the j1IEX header.

this will complete the excise reversal process.

Now change the material type &  do a fresh GR & excise cycle as per the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Actions