cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship.condition 01 loading grp 0003 plant MCP1 StLoc not defined Message no.

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

Why I am getting this message when i try to add shipping point at item level in Quotation "Ship.condition 01 loading grp 0003 plant MCP1 StLoc not defined Message no.V1358"

Kindly help me to resolve this error.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go into customizing of shipping point determination and add this combination if you are the opinion it is a valid combination.

IMG > LE > Shipping > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Assign Shipping Points

dheerendar_jain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank for you valuable reply

I have done same what u have suggested but still i am getting same message.

Thanks and Regards

M.Dheerendar Jain

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like you have storage location dependend shipping point determination then:

IMG > LE > Shipping > Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination > Set Up Storage-Location-Dependent Shipping Point Determination > Assign Shipping Points According to Storage Location

Explorer
0 Kudos

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you very much, @Jurgen Lins !

my problem it's ok 😉

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check for the document type you are using which shipping point determination rule is maintained .When it is storage location specific shipping point determination maintain for the combination plantloading groupshipping condition+storage location = shipping point in the following menu path

IMGLEshippingbasic shipping functionShipping Point and Goods Receiving Point DeterminationSet Up Storage-Location-Dependent Shipping Point Determination1.Define Rule for Determination of Shipping Point 2.Assign Shipping Points According to Storage Location

regards

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your system Picking Location (Storage Location) Determination has been configured in OVL3 for Ship.condition 01 loading grp 0003 plant MCP1 but Shipping Point Determination would be missing in OVL2.

Just check the same and remove the inconsistancies and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the following

Check your shipping conditions in sales order header shipping tab + loading group in material master + plant in sales order,

verify the same in OVL2, whether its mainatined or not.

1. Shipping condition maintain in Sold to party of ur customer master,

2. Loading group should be maitained for perticular Sales area and plant in Material Master for Sales: General/Plant Data.

3. Plant should be available in sales order

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic shipping functions -> Shipping point and Goos receiving point determination -> Assign Shipping Points.In that determine the storage location, loading group, plant, proposed shipping point and manual shipping point.

Combination of Shipping Point Determination=

Loading Group - (1-Material Master Record)

Shipping COnditions (1- Sales doc type , 2- Customer Master Data - Sold to Party)

Delivering Plant - (1-Customer Material Info record , 2- Customer Master Record & 3-material master record)

If you have done Copy of existing Shipping Point & renamed it. Then all the shippig Point determination Combinations will be copied.

If not, then you need to maintain manually in Shipping point determination customization