Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding button with custom functionality to FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to add a button with custom functionality to transaction FB03. I searched this forum and the web but could not find an explanation how to do that. Can somebody possibly help me?

Best,

Michael.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try finding some menu exit.

But I doubt there is any.

Hence, Try for a custom screen in any suitable user exit where your data is available and show it in pop-up.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try finding some menu exit.

But I doubt there is any.

Hence, Try for a custom screen in any suitable user exit where your data is available and show it in pop-up.

0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

thanks for your answer. I cannot find any suitable menu exit or user exit to hook in. Moreover, a popup is not really the solution I am looking for (although I would use it if nothing else works). Do you have any more suggestions?

Regards,

Michael.

0 Kudos

Hi

I believe it needs to change the standard program in order to add new functionality there

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

thank you for this valuable insight. My task is to allow it in FB03 to run some custom command on demand directly in the transaction. I thought of adding a button but if this is not possible, do you have any idea how I could achieve this?

Many thanks in advance,

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

did you find any solution for this. I have a same requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay Ruia

0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

sorry, no, I did not find a solution for this problem.

Best regards,

Michael