cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Could not be Issued - V1104

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the output types and output determination procedures for sales doc type OR.

When I create a sales order and go to VA02 , and check the header-> output , I am getting this error:

'Output could not be Issued, Message no.V1104'

I am not sure where I did wrong, can anyone suggest a solution for this?

I checked the previous threads but did not find anything regarding this error message.

Thanks,

Arthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Arthy,

Follow th e steps:

T CODE: NACE

Select V1

Click Access sequence Number

002 - Sales order type

Select the access sequence for which condition records maintained.

from the left list click the

Accesses

10 7 Order Type

Select the Overview access

Now click the Fields, it will show

AUART KOMKBV1 AUART Sales Document Type

Now save it again and check in sales order.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want output for sales documents(sales order,quotation,inquiry) you need to maintain condition record for sales order output type,go to T Code VV11 select output condition type BA00 for sales order confirmation AN00 for quotation or AF00 for inquiry(these are all standerd condition types,if your company maintain other condition types select the condition types accordingly) click on key combinations,select the access sequence and click on it,maintain required values and select line item and click on communication there you give printing device(LP01-standerd) and save the condition record.

Now go to your sales order in change mode-go to Extras on menu bar and select output-header-Edit you can see your output condition type will determined,just come back and save the order and check for the output.

Thanks

Siva.k

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you

Note 1466184 - Error V1104 while running print program SD_SDOC_PRINT01

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Analyse the reason by going to VA02 --> Header --> Output --> (Ctrl+F1) or GoTo --> Determine Analysis.

System will display the Output Type and then you can analyse the reason of Not Determining the output.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arthy,

Have you maintained the master data for sales order o/p in VV21?

What all configurations have you done for output ?

Please go through the forum for detailed configuration steps and cross check if you have missed any.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is an issue,where an incorrect Credit Card details are showing up during an order creation for a Customer.

In XD02, the payment card details shows it as Master Card. But while creating order(VA01),it showing VISA card. Can anyone explain what could be the issue?

It should appear as Master card in VA01 too.

Thanks,

Arhy