cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to maintain new tax code i.e. 10.3% service tax & 13.5% VAT.

Calculation: For e.g.

Basic Price Rs. 100

Now service tax will calculate on Basic price i.e. Rs. 10.30

and VAT will also calculate on Basic price i.e. Rs. 13.5

Total Value: Rs. 123.80

Now please suggest how to maintain new tax code, how to define pricing & which condition will be maintain.

Thanks & regards

Varun Bisaria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,.

Pricing Procedure and tax calculation schema is different...

on M/08 u define simple pricing proc..where u can define various cond type...for basic amount, discount, surcharges etc..

and for taxes u have to define Tax calculation schema...

SPRO...Financial Accounting (New)...Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)..Tax on Sales/Purchases..Check Calculation Procedure...define Procedure..

here u will define ur tax procedures and and take the tax condition type for service tax and VAT..

after that assign this tax proc to country. in next step..

try this out...

hope it works..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Reference of the above:

I have to maintain a new tax procedure i.e. Z, if yes then how it will be assign to the tax code.

Thanks & regards

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

tax code will be assigned to company code & not to tax procedure. Since in TAXINN is condition based, the % of tax for the specified tax condition will automatically flow to the PO through the tax code.

Once you create a new Z tax procedure, just add the tax condition types for service tax & vat ( JSER & JVRD) in the tax procedure. Then maintain condition records for the same ans system will calculate accordingly based on the % maintained in condition recors in FV11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For the above tax code i have to maintain new tax procedure. This tax condition is totally new for my company.

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly sent me full customization steps for creating new tax code in SAP.

Thanks & regards

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for creating a new tax code go to T-code FTXPenter countrydesired tax code ( I.E V0,V1) ans just save.Tax code will be created. Then you have to maintain the % for the required conditions(JSER & JVRD) in T-code FV11.

Also don't forget to add condition types for service tax & Vat in the tax procedure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

With reference to the above statement please see to it that the conditions for which you are going to create tax code must and should be existing in the Tax procedure you define in OBYZ tcode.