cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO not find data source 0CO_OM_WBS_6 in business content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to activate datasource 0CO_OM_WBS_6. But I am not finding this data source in SAP BI. I have already activated in SAP ECC(RSA5) and do find it in RSA6.

Steps I followed....

RSA1 --> BI content --> object types --> Datasource --select object.

I searched here for 0CO_OM_WBS_6, but do not find it.

Please help me finding this data source. Also I am looking out for 0CO_OM_NTW_2 , 0CO_OM_NWA_2 ,0CO_OM_NAE_2

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have those datasources in RSA6 in ECC. Then you would need to replicate these datasources to BW. You can right-click on the application component for the datasources and choose replicate metadata. If you are not sure about the appl components, goto transaction RSDS in BW, give the datasource and the ECC source system and choose replicate from the Datasource menu. Then you would be able to find those datasources in BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thx for the reply... I see the replicated data sources now. I want to activate all the relavant items for data source 0CO_OM_WBS_6 (like transformations,DTP's ,cubes or associated DSO's) how do I do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to install cube 0WBS_C11. Please note there are other datasources loading to this cube. See the link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/78/abab39fda7b86ee10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below given steps,

1) Go to transaction RSA1 and click on BI Content.

2) Clcik on Grouping button on tool bar and select the option "In data flow after".

3) Select the option "Object Types", then on the middle pane you will see different types of objects.

4) Expand the Data source tree and click on select objects. Here you can select the rquired Data sources and click on transfer selection.

5) After that choose the rquired source system from next popup.

6) Now in the right hand side screen check if all the required objects are selected or not.

7) Then click on Install button and simulate the installation for checking if there are any errors

😎 Finally you can install all the objects.

Regards,

Durgesh.