cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification to PUT in PROCESS again from NOCO -Mass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to alter the data of breakdown hours in NOCO notifications. For that I need to make those in PUT in PROCESS (NOPR). But problem is I have huge list of notifications and I could not find it way to make all of them together in "PUT in Process" ( I mean mass change) from IW28 t-code.

Pls reply any method for the issue.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member596716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

While Paul's answer is technically correct, the OP in this case wanted to put notifications in process that were previously completed (status NOCO). To do this for a single notification, you can follow the menu path PM Notification > Functions > In process again. This is not available for mass processing in IW28.

Paul

0 Kudos

To anyone finding this via Google, the correct way is:

1. Use transaction IW28 to produce the list of notifications that you want to process (example, enter date range, status of NOCO, etc)
  2. Once in the list view, use the shift key and click the check boxes on the left to select multiple notifications, or click top left checkbox to select all
  3. From the menu go to Notification -> Put In Process. This should switch all of the selected notifications to NOPR.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Check this link in terms of mass processing;

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/5f/967567d96b4ab5983a51ad72eb9ffe/content.htm

Refer this;

'You can navigate from each item in completed operations to the notification that has been created. If you select several or all items, you can go to a list with all the created notifications by choosing the Notification List pushbutton. In change mode of this list, you can change selected fields of notifications that were created in mass creation by selecting the notifications and choosing Notification ® Execute Mass Change.'

I hope this helps...

Ketul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketul,

Your answer is very helpful. Thanks.

But in my system, the transaction is not activated .

First how to activate: Which business function need to activate?

regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have your PLM extension activated. I don't think you need to activate any other pack node for this.

Ketul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IW28 in ECC 6.0 ther is an option of Mass change , but not sure whether using this we can perform Mass changes of Notification statuses .. chek this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/95776e415611d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Check Perform Mass Change

If not then chek the possiblity to add a button in IW28 for reversing the closed notificaitons via any of the below BADIs :

BADI_EAM_RIQMEL20_FCODE_CUS1 : Implement Customer Function Code in Notification List

BADI_EAM_RIQMEL20_FCODE_SAP1 : Implement SAP Function Code in Notification List

The above BADIs are for ECC6.00,EHP3 i think ...

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Yes from there (IW28)I need notification as NOPR. And it can not change status.

2. From the given BAPI, IS multiple notification execution possible? Secondly, even one notification status is not changing.It is returning error message.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The documentation of the BAPI says is can be used for putting notification status to in process if closed .. , you can try to write a small ABAP Programme with this FM .. or use the BADIs which i have mentioned .. , the BADIs allow you to put a button in IW28 and in that button u can add ur own functionality ... , check with ur ABAPers ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use bapi ALM_PM_MAINTNOT_PUTINPROGRESS for mass change of notifications.

The bapi will call business transaction put-in process if the notifications are in open status .Put-in process again will be called if they are already in closed status.

Regards,

Tehsin