cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO - Invoice Output types (MR90) Routines Based on Specific Suppliers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Requirement is to trigger Invoice outputs for a specific set of suppliers, while doing invoice verification in MIRO and the same need to be processed in MR90 for the output.

Is there a routine which triggers a invoice output ( type REKL) only for specfic set of suppliers, for e,g if the suppliers are all ERS suppliers then it should trigger "REKl" else not?

I am aware we have a routine 181 which can be modified but wanted to know from experts if this kind of requirements has a standard solution.

Will appreciate any help regarding this.

Note :Standard settings and customization have been done and triggering output is not an issue so please address the specific requiremennts.

Regards

Swagat Panda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of using ABAP code, this can be achieved through configuration. Check whether vendor is part of the message determination logic for invoice message types. You can check by using transaction MRM1/2/3 for REKL message type. If it is there then create condition records for the set of vendors which should have REKL messages triggered.

Not to exclude other vendors, you have to ensure that the accesses configured under message determination should have vendor as one of the parameters mandatorily. If you find any condition table without vendor, get the condition table removed from access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Appreciate the answer, but there are couple of issue (may be have not mentioned the requirement properly ) in maintaining a new access for based on vendor, the requirement is only for ERS suppliers there will be REKL mainatined, as we cannot cancel ERS invoices settled through MRRL transactions.

Now for these ERS suppliers we have to maintain REKL and only when the "Subsequent Cr" functionality is selected in MIRO the REKL condition record should be determined.

So if you mainatin an access based on suppliers even thhough you select the MIRO for "Invoice" or Credit memo or "Subsequent Dr" the REKl will get determined, unless we put some code.

Let me know if this is not the case and i will reward you points as well as make changes to my invoice design.

Regards

Swagat Panda

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of ERS invoices posted using MRRL transaction can be cancelled. If by process, you client has a rule not to cancel EPS invoices, then that is also good practice, but technically these invoices can indeed be cancelled.

Now coming to your requirement, REKL message type is linked to invoice reduction memo / Complaint and not subsequent credit, so I think you are not using this functionality for the purpose it is designed. By standard process, REKL gets determined only when you post the invoice with values in columns "Invoice Amount Acc. to Vendor" and "Invoice Qty Acc. to Vendor" different from that determined automatically either from PO or PO/GR.

So if you are trying to post subsequent credit because of back dated price change then the correct process would be is to use "Revaluation" process and not subsequent credit. By this way you can even automatically post the revaluation using MRNB transaction and that will get the RAP message type automatically created using MRM1 settings.

In case you are not using this process for back dated price change but for some other purpose, then yes you can use "subsequent credit", but getting a message type would need ABAP coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would like to know more on how your are cancelling ERS invoices already settled? as i am not able to cancel them in MR8M is there any other ways around it?

Also, Sub Cr we are using not for back dated price changes but since we are a service company we don't have concepts of MAP prices for the materials all are account assigned materials and get expensed and revaluation will just act as a statistical entry as there won't be stock at any point of time.

The invoice reduction we are not using as these are all ERS invoices and if there is any amount to be debited to the supplier we come to know after a settlement run (MRRL) is over and we see a "visual" quality defect at a later point of time as i mentioned earlier we don't have stock.

So this is one of the reason why we are debited the supplier at a later stage using Sub Cr and for this the vendor has to be sent a "notification" that we are going to debit him for a delivery ( account assigned ).

But your suggestions were helpful in setting up business rules.

Please be in touch.

Regards

Swagat Panda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give the field name and table name of the set of suppliers to ABAPer. Ask him to write a logic that output type REKL is only valid for this set of suppliers and not anybody else. Ihope this will clear issue.