cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derived business transactions and TBB1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My question concerns Money Market derived business transactions.

When I enter position outflows that are not transfer postings, the system generates derived translations that update the position components (proportionate reduction) u2013 DBT_E001/DBT_E002.

These translations are not relevant for posting, but have a status Planned.

The question: is it possible to fix these derived flows during posting of operative business transactions in TBB1?

Right now I can fix them only through TPM18, which is very inconvenient to run separately.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Irina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally When posting through TBB1 for the final repayment flows, the translation flows are automatically fixed i.e in TBB1 itself you will get the message that the derived flows are fixed.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Ok, so final repayment flow is posted through TBB1. But derived translation flow isn't still fixed and there were no message about fixing in TBB1.

What would you advice in this case?

Irina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irina,

In your config, in TRM -- General settings -- Accounting -- Derived Business Transactions. Here what is the setting for control of processing of derived business transactions?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ravi!

The settings for Control of Processing of Derived Business Transactions is:

On/Offline: Online

Status control: Status of plan

TR rev.reason: 04

Best wishes,

Irina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In status control the setting is status of plan and hence the derived transactions will always be generated in planned status and you have to fix them through TPM18.

In order to post it through TBB1 itself, the control setting should have same status option. But check with the business also whether this is not going to have any other effect because this is at the central company code and valuation area level. All derived transactions will have the same status of the operative transactions itself.

Regards,

Ravi