cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Report painter - Creation of Profit center report (New GL enabled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sapmates,

I am using the library 0FL to create a profit center report using report painter using the T-code GRR1. But when I am trying to select the characteristics for column 1 by double clicking, it is not possible for me to select from the predefined key figures I get the message u2018 No predefined columnsu2019 exist. what to do now ?

We are using New GL. Is the library that I am using the correct one.?

Please help me out with this.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pabbi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_gerken2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use library 0FL or copy it to ZFL, in this case both are based on FAGLFLEXT. You need to enable not only new GL but also the profit center scenario for your leading ledger in the IMG.

There are no sample reports delivered by SAP for this library, so you have to start from scratch. Anyhow also some of the new standard reports like financial statement reports for instance are using profit center already as a selection criteria, but if you would need it as ouptput or grouping then you have to build your own report.

Cheers,

Markus

george_koshy3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy your Report Writer or Report Painter reports from Profit Center Accounting to new General Ledger Accounting. This is possible for standard reports as well as your own reports. A corresponding tool supports you in this.

Prerequisites

In classic Profit Center Accounting, you have standard reports or your own reports that you want to copy.

To be able to use the Report Writer reports or the Report Painter reports in new General Ledger Accounting, you need to have assigned the scenario Profit Center Update to at least one ledger in Customizing for Financial Accounting (New).

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/47/1360faad483127e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at delivered reports in libraries 8A0 - 8A4.

Or create a report in one of the 8A* library to see if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your message. As we are using New GL, the reports with library 8A* are not useful or relevant. I used the library 0FL to create a report. But now i dont see all the profit centers. I am seeing only one profit center that too for only one version if I am changing the version then iam getting a message ' No data available....'.

Could u pls help me out with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Pabbi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, i havent worked on New GL so cant comment on the library.

What Table is your library based on ? You can check in GR53. For Profit Center Reporting , it should be based on Table GLPCT.

Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can query most of these tables directly in SE16 and see if you get any data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

thanks for the message.

we are using the table FAGLEFLEXT. As we are using the New GL the table GLPCT is not useful.

However thanks for the message.

Regards,

Pabbi