Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT04 - New field for Grouping Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For VT04 currently we have weight, volume and no.of deliveries as capacity limits for shipment.

My requirement is to add new field Pallet space as capacity limit. For that i need to add new select-option in the program RV56TRSP and i need to consider the pallet space calculation while combining the deliveries into a shipment.

I have checked all the user-exits and BADIs available for VT04. But i didn't find any solution for my requirement.

It will be great if any one can guide me the possibility for this.

Thanks,

Omkaram.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omkaram,

Did you manage to find how do we add a new select option to the existing ones for maintaining the variants in VT04? Please can you let me know if you did manage to find a way out. Thanks

Regards,

Narendra.

0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

We don't any option to add the new field in the selection of grouping criteria. So we have created a table for that and in the table with variant we will proivde the lower and upper limits for the new grouping criteria.

We have an exit EXIT_SAPLV56M_002 for collective process of shipments. In that we have used the new grouping criteria.

Thanks,

Omkaram.