cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Advance Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a business requirement that they want to give advance money to Vendor by LC. Business does NOT want to use down payment request.

If we'll pay in advance via F-53 and I want to set off against current invoices during Automatic payment run, it's NOT picking up the advance line and it's trying to pay the open invoices.

Can anybody please explain how to set up this? How I can set up something which will off set the Invoices against Advance payment so, we dont need to pay to the vendor.

Your help and time will be really appreciate.

Thanks,

Niki Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FBZP----Spl GL Transactions to be Paid----press (F4) select FA

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niki,

f-53 is basically used to clear vendor payments manually. You need to use f110 where you would be able to assign appropraite GL account types. Try this and let me know how it goes.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is their entry when they give advance payment to the vendor. DP request doesn't create any financial entry, it's only a noted item. Posting down payment with financial impact, you should use F-48. Then clear it (f-54) before you do F110 so you will be able to pick it up.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For automatic clearing in F110.you must specify special Gl in all co code... FBZP only then it will work. Hope it will help.

Regards