SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Type Differences

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to write a query to show percentage variances between sales and productin volumes (i.e. as seen on the well completion volumes report). I am not sure how to make it an apples to apples comparison between sales and production volume types. I do not know the difference between SALES - 1, TOTAL SALES, CALCULATED PRODUCTION and CHECK METER VOLUME. I assume that calculate production takes into account maybe pressure differneces and maybe one of the sales categories does also but not sure.

Thanks,

Jon "SAP Newbie"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

kindly note that you can take Calculated production volume type '91' as final production and total sales volume volume type 99 to compare between production and sales.

Volume type 03 : sales -1 is entered via MP volume entry and volume type 91 is calculated by system while carrying out production allocation run.

check meter volume are entered for the statistical purpose or for further usage in the calculation in production allocation.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards

Kalpesh Chavda

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

kindly note that you can take Calculated production volume type '91' as final production and total sales volume volume type 99 to compare between production and sales.

Volume type 03 : sales -1 is entered via MP volume entry and volume type 91 is calculated by system while carrying out production allocation run.

check meter volume are entered for the statistical purpose or for further usage in the calculation in production allocation.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards

Kalpesh Chavda