cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predefined PMS Templates Infotypes or Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of implementing talent management. We are also using predefined performance management for appraisals.

Even after the appraisal is completed (SAP status is closed approved), the appraisal rating is not getting saved in IT 7409.

Since its predefined PMS, the appraisal template is created via wizard and it is working fine according to the standard process. Is there something else which needs to be done/activated to save the appraisal rating in IT 7409?

Please tell me some one where this predefined templates will store with all status, i mean infotye number or table name.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pre-defined is using the infrastructure of the appraisal engine and as such all data is stores in objects va, vb, vc. And although they have infotypes assigned you cannot / should not look at them directly but us transaction phap_catalog instead.

The pre-defined templates cannot be changed in this transaction but displayed, go to the VA level, Processing tab, and then at the bottom you find follow processes. Make sure Performance / performance and potential update in TMC is ticked.

When this is not the case you have missed a setting in the template configuration. When it is set, just place a break point in the badi to see where it goes wrong. According to the coding in the implemetation there is no special setting needed (but i just skimmed it quickly over)

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen