cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROCANCEL in Datasource 2LIS_11_V_ITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting reversal posting in PSA(ROCANCEL = R) for datasource 2LIS_11_V_ITM. But in R3 (VA03) there are no changes in logs. Is there any other way that ROCANCEL will change to R without any changes in line item value.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your R/3 system seems to be older version try to search SAP note for this issue.Is it possible to consult with business for those examples you have shared to understand really there are no changes occured in those sales orders.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subodh,

Check SAP Note 757487, you ill get answer for your question.

go through below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/94/5780aeec7d43d9be78b05fd4b3212e/frameset.htm

Regrads,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your quick response. Let me explain you the situation that I have.

The issue that I currently have is in some 10 Sales Orders. I am not sure if there was incorrect method followed in creating or deleting these orders.

let me take couple of sales Orders and explain you the Situation,

1. Sales Order 100000001 was created on July 1 2011 and there was no change done to the Order till date. Atleast there are no logs in the sales Order. Environment->Changes does not show any logs of Deletion and recreation or changes to the Line items of this sales order till today. But there is a strange behavior in the delta mechanism in SAP BW ( we are on SAP BW 3.5 version and Our source system is on SAP R/3 4.6C). There are around 10 Line items in the Sales Order, and from 10 Aug 2011 daily the delta is picking up 9 line items to BW with Reversal indicator ( ROCANCEL = R). Since 10 Aug 2011 we are getting the sales order into BWwith the same set of 9 Line items with ROCANCEL = R and all the Quantities & $ values are coming with negative ( which is obvious as ROCANCEL value is R).

We have got checked the Sales Order with functional team ( SAP SD team) and they say there is nothing wrong with that order and there are no lines Marked for deletion or no lines have been changed/deleted or created since the day the Sales Order was created.

2. Sales Order 80000002 ( just an example this the original Order number) . Has 8 line items, created on 25 July 2011. As per the Sales Order Logs, this Order was never changed till date. But we got 3 line items as delta with ROCANCEL = R consecutively for 6 days starting from Aug 10th then some how these 3 lines did not come as delta into BW. could not figure out what was the reason.

3. Sales Order 80000333 ( just an example this the original Order number) . has 15 line items, created on 1 Aug 2011. As per the Sales Order Logs, this Order was never changed till date. We got 4 line Items as delta ROCANCEL = R consecutively for 4 days starting from Aug 10th till Aug 13 th. Then no delta came into BW for this Order untill Aug 20th. Then from 20 Aug again the same set of Line items came into BW with ROCANCEL = R . These line items are coming to BW daily till today.

We have around 10 Sales orders with the same issue. we have around 2 to 4K sales Order being created changed daily. but this issue is only coming in 10 Sales orders.

Any thoughts and help in tracking the root cause of the issue from SAP Guru's will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for you help in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R stands for reverse image which is used to nullify existing value ... check in source system is there any deletion happened.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5080c337-81e5-2c10-97af-8929424f3...

-

Thanks

BVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R refer to deleted line.

check in datasource for that deleted line.

Thanks,

former_member199691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R comes for a deleted line.

Check if that particular line has been deleted in source system.

Regards,

Gaurav