cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T&E Business Event: Delmit with Historical Flag-Can we reverse this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of our users accidentally delimited a Business Event with the Historical Record Flag on. This has caused us issues and we would like to reverse this somehow. I was able to go into PO04 and by coping the object with a new date of 9999.12.31 it worked but when I try to recreate the relationships it says the Object (business event) has already been archived and can only be displayed. Is there any way at all I can reverse this delimiting with the Historical Record Flag on? Any help is greatly appreciated. thx

P.S. We are not on LSO - but an old version of Training and Events - ECC 6.0 but no ehancement Packs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run report RHGRENZ4 (transaction RE_RHGRENZ4) for object type D. At the bottom, youu2019ll see a checkbox for u201Chistorical recordu201D. Make sure this is unchecked. Fill out other relevant details and execute the report. It is recommended to do a test run first.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

The utility worked - thx! I had found it before but had the historical flag checked and of course it did not work this way.

The root problem we are having though is that we cannot add any new courses to one of our development plans after the user had deleted on of the business events assocaited with this development plan. When the user adds a course it does add it but then when they try to dave it they get PQ002 "An error occured during saving". I know it is caused due to the the Business Event deing deleted with the Historical Record Flag on but when I restored it using the uttility you sugrested I still have this problem.

Any suggestions?