cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logoff is not responding in webgui

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am Basis Admin,I have configured SAP Gui for html (WEBGUI).I am logging in successfully from client system to server.Once logged in,i cant able to logoff from SAP,the screen gets hanged and showing no response.When i refresh the browser,with out authentication,it takes me into sap menu screen.

I am using

SAP ECC 6.0

Oracle 10.2

Integrated ITS

Regards

Asshok R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member552147
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asshok,

What is the "title" of the button that you are clicking when logging off?

What are the settings of the WEBGUI service in SICF?

Would recommend to check the following:

See the WIKI:

[How to check the publishing Date of an Internet Service|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/OYG8BQ ]

Republish the core ITS Services, WEBGUI, SYSTEM if need be

and the WIKI:

[How to activate, publish and test ITS services in the integrated ITS |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/kmE]

See also note

[816973 ITS 7.00 - preclarification and basic problem analysis |https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/816973]

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin

Thanks for your response

Title of the button is "logoff"

WEBGUI service in SICF is activated and it is showing in bold.

Then i checked your links,everything is fine..

Published date is matching with templates

We have Integrated ITS 7.00 and higher

For your kind information

I can able to login SAP,no problem with ITS/WEBGUI service,i can able to use all tcodes etc.My Question here is i cannot able to logff completely.When logoff it shows message as you have been logged out successfully,but when refreshing page,i am again getting logged in without authentication.Why is it so?

I have checked sap note 213347 - system->logoff does not end the user

SAP have given solution as follows

Within self developed IACs it should be possible to add "?~command=logoff"

to the end of the URL to log off and destroy SSO information.

In most cases it is better to not create the SSO cookies in the first place

(usually set within global.srvc):

ITS User Cookie (cookie MYSAPSSO)

~mysapcomnosso1cookie 1

~usertimeout 0

SAP Logon Ticket (cookie MYSAPSSO2)

~mysapcomgetsso2cookie 0

As i am newbie,i am not aware of it..Can u explian me briefly like where to add the above given parameters in SAP.please expain me in steps or send screenshots to my mail id.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Asshok R

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok I understand your problem now.

You need to change the logon authentication method to get this desired behaviour

See note

[ 1039335 Incomplete logoff from an ITS WebGUI application|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1039335 ]

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin

Thanks for ur response

I have downloaded that sap note and followed the same,i have few queries.

I have created external alias thru wizard in the name /sap/test123 and targeted to sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

I have selected Alternative logon sequence" on the "Logon sequence" tab page for the external alias.

Removed all logon procedures except "Fields Authentication" from the logon procedure list.

"System Logon" is activated on the "Error Pages"

What i should do next?

I have checked after doing all the above,logon doesnt authenticating.Thanks in advance

Regards

Asshok R

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asshok,

You have done everything thats required.

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

ok..I have created external alias.Do i need to activate that external alias services?If so how to activate?and i have seen transport button in this external alias topic.Do i need to tranport?When i click on system logon radio button to activate,it is showing some warning in the bottom that "cannot activate system logon;entries missing in alternative logon order".But Field Authentication is in logon procedure list in logon data tab.

I am trying this for more than 6 days.wil you please help me resolve this issue?

Regards

Asshok R

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the external alias "/sap/test123" will need to be ativated in SICF. If you right click on "test123" and click on Test Service - if it launches the service then it is active

The following message

"cannot activate system logon;entries missing in alternative logon order".

should not occur if "Field Authentication" is set as the logon procedure in logon data tab.

The message no. SHTTP080 ("Can not activate system logon ...") should only be raised if both "Basic Authentification" and "Fields Authentification" are deleted from the "Alternative Logon Procedure" and "System Logon" is configured. The system logon needs at least one of these authentification methods.

See note:

[#1316032 ICF, transaction SICF, message SHTTP080 is|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1316032]

you may need to add this correction.

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin

When i right click on /sap/test123 i am getting following error

Runtime Error : call_method_conflict_type

Except. cx_sy_dyn_call_illegal_type

Alternative Logon Procedure is selected in Logon tab

Only field authentication is set in the logon procedure,then why the below error is coming?

"cannot activate system logon;entries missing in alternative logon order".

I have selected radio button "System Logon" in error logs but not configured anything.

Regards

Asshok R

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm that you followed step 3 of note:

[#1039335 - Incomplete logoff from an ITS WebGUI application|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1039335]

when creating the external alias

"

3. First, check the settings of the /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui service. If the option "System Logon" is deactivated on the "Error Pages" -> "Logon Errors" tab, you have to activate this option in the external alias.

"

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin

I have just copied & pasted the below from sap note 1039335,i have not altered anything.

Solution

To ensure that no logon data is stored in the browser after you execute ITS WebGUI services in the Internet Communication Framework (ICF), you need to perform the following steps to maintain the logon procedure in addition to implementing the attached correction instructions:

1. Create an external alias in transaction SICF that refers to the WebGUI service "/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui".

2. Avoid storing logon data in the form of "Basic Authentication", SAP logon ticket (SSO ticket) and X509 certificates. You may only use "Fields Authentication" as the logon procedure. Proceed as follows:

a) Select "Alternative logon sequence" on the "Logon sequence" tab page for the external alias.

b) Remove all logon procedures except "Fields Authentication" from the logon procedure list.

3. First, check the settings of the /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui service. If the option "System Logon" is deactivated on the "Error Pages" -> "Logon Errors" tab, you have to activate this option in the external alias.

Regards

Asshok R

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See perhaps note:

[#1230387 ICF: Program termination when displaying the context|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1230387]

Does this help?