cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing procedure required in retro billing target document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have a requirement at client site for retro billing. I am working on the quality system for testing. i have maintained settings for pricing procedure determination with credit memo which will be created in retro billing, with reference to original invoice. But new pricing procedure is not coming in target document. It is picking pricing procedure of source document. Are there any settings required in copy control (VTFF) thru which same can be done??

Thanks

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your target billing document definition in VOFA, maintain a new pricing procedure indicator and maintain the new pric proc determination in OVKK and try.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghu

i have stated in my question that i have maintained OVKK settings. But it is not working. i am asking for billing to billing copy control settings with which problem can be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak, you mean your target doc has a diff pric proc indicator than the source?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a requirement for new pricing procedure in the target document (i.e. when i run retro billing, the credit memo (target document) must have the different pricing procedure than the source document).

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

There is a requirement for new pricing procedure in the target document 
(i.e. when i run retro billing, the credit memo (target document) must have 
the different pricing procedure than the source document).

I would suggest you to check the following steps once again and confirm.

1. In order to have a new Pricing Procedure in Credit Memo, then create a new procedure and assign it to respective Sales Area + Cust. Pric. Procedure + Document Pric. Procedure to determine the new price for Credit Memo.

2. For Copy Control Item Data for Pricing Type, please maintain the value as B.

After checking these above pointer, please update the thread.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls tell me what's the DoPP{ doc pric proc} for your target and source billing docs ?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak

1. Pric Proc Determination is

Sales Area 1000-10-10

DoPP-4

CuPP-5

Pric Proc-ZSD002

2. Copy Control settings, Pricing type at item level: D

Pricing type affects the pricing of the current pricing procedure. It is not used for having new pricing procedure in the target document.

I am rather asking for settings to be maintained in VTFF: Copy Requirements, Data VBRK/VBRP. Anu routine which can be used here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

why dont you copy ZSD002 into ZSD003 and maintain OVKK as below:

1) 1000 10 10 4 x ZSD002

2) 1000 10 10 5 x ZSD003

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the customer master and the billing document whether the DoPP and CuPP are maintained as required. Suggesting just to cross check... though you think they are properly maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have checked these setting. I need to know if there is any routine which can be maintained in copy control VTFF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you copy one billing into new order, you can config it through VTAF, data transfer routine 053.

if you copy one billing into new billing, you have to create new routine and use it in VTFF.

best regards

Jian

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the following steps :-

1. Maintain the Copy Control setting in VTFF for your Invoice Type and Credit / Debut Memo.

2. Condition Type PDIF should be included in your Pricing Procedure.

3. Maintain the Order Reason : IMG-->Sales & Dist. >Sales> Sales Document --> Sales Doc Header --> Define Order Reason, with the proper second column (R) for Retro Billing.

Hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand