cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro Billing-Copy Control(VTFF) Routine for NEW PricProc in target doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on retro billng. I need to know if there is any routine in billing to billing copy control (VTFF) settings by which, when creating credit/debit memo with retro billing (VFRB), a new pricing procedure can be triggered in target document which will be different from the pric proc in source document.

Note: Pricing procedure determination settings already done for fethching new pricing procedure in credit/debit memo. but that setting is not working for fetching new pricing procedure.

I specifically need to know the routine in copy control for achieving the result,

thanks

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please any1 reply on this issue i am stuck in here......

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try by maintaining the condition record for Rs.110 instead of Rs.100 for the period which you are trying to execute VFRB

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply.In our scenerio, since the billing document was already created (say on 25th Aug-11) and price change notification came on 30-aug-11 and change price is effective from 24th aug-11.

Old Price was (PR00)- 100.00 INR

Service Tax (ZTAX) - 10% of PR00

New Price- 40.00 INR

Now a credit memo for Rs. 60 is required to be created with ZTAX (10% of 60) to be included in credit memo pricing calculation. But PDIF is only considering Rs. 60. and i have assigned the same acct key with PDIF which is assigned with PR00. So Rs. 60 is being posted to proper G/L. But what about tax value?? How to activate tax value in retro billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

please reply on this issue as i am clueless in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Logically I feel that this should not be possible in standard and also we should not do it through some enhancement.

Because, when we do the retro billing, actually we are doing the billing for already invoiced bill (either in case of Rebate or in case of already billed invoice where we revise the price), so we must not change the pricing. Only the debit / credit as per the actual invoice will be posted through the Retro Billing as per the case.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh

thanks for the reply. If i use the same pricing procedure then the PDIF condition is just considering the difference amount relevant to basic price only (PR00).

My Pricing Procedure of source billing document is like this

PR00 (Price) 100.00 INR

ZTAX (service Tax)- 10% of pr00- 10 INR

i have maintained PDIF in pricing procedure and now when i run retro billing, PDIF only coniders the difference relevant to PR00. It doesnt consider service tax value. Now what else could be done so that service tax can be calculated on PDIF and can be posted to G/L.

One solution is, i should make a replica of condition ZTAX (say ZTX1),assign it in the same pricing procedure and it should calculate on PDIF.