Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't see any report on ipad myreport screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I just installed BO Mobile for ipad and everything works well

i can connect to my mobile server but can't see anything on Myreports/downloads screen on the ipad .

please where can i find the Mobile category on my mobile server to put the report inside.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thank for the answer.

i have created an specific folder for mobile reports , but how can i download them on the ipad ?if i can't see them anywhere on the ipad !!!!

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ipfake,

When you save a WebI report, please:

Save as... > Tab 'Categories' > check 'Mobile' category > Save the file.

If you have correctly set up the profiles file on the web server, you should see the report on the iPad now.

Regards,

Sjoerd van Middelkoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i can't see 'Mobile' in my category list

only : personal and enterprise

i tried to create 'mobile' one , but it only allow me to do that under the other one and not on the root..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create the category "Mobile" first in CMC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should create a ´Mobile´ category in the Central Management Console, it will appear under ´corporate categories´.

You can then save the reports in the Mobile category, and the report should show up in the iPad app.

regards,

Sjoerd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have created the 'Mobile' category and now it works !!!

(with additionnal configuration of the user guide.)

I can see my reports on the Ipad..

Thanks to all

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a question to visualize the reports in BI Mobile under my reports. For Webi reports it works also by me. But what have to be done to show Crystal reports under my reports in BI Mobile? By saving a Crystal reports there ist not the posability to "Save as... > Tab 'Categories' > check 'Mobile' category > Save the file"

Thanks

Constantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Constantin,

this is not possible in this version of the iPad app. Only WebI is supported.

Reg,

Sjoerd

0 Kudos

Hi Constantin,

What version of BOE and Mobile are you on?

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not very sure about ipad app. I have worked on Blackberry simulator.

Just try this out.

1. I think Myreports/downloads will show the reports which are downloaded from the BO server and saved locally on ipad so that you can see them in disconnected mode as well.

Once you will save some reports on ipad from server you should be able to see them under Myreports/downloads.

2. You have to create a mobile folder on the server and put the reports into it which are specifically designed as per the best practices for creation of reports for mobile devices.

Regards,

Ankur Jain

P.S. I have given the replies based on my work for Blackberry simulator. ipad behaviour may be different. Just try this out.