Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields on VF24 Screen & columns at the output

RahulKeshav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is related to Tcode VF24.

I have three queries:

1. to add two columns at the output(ALV).- for this i have appended two fields in the structure VKDFIF, it is working..my doubt is ..dont know it is the right way or not....

2. Now my issue is how to pass the value to these two fields- i tried an userexit EXIT_SAPLV60P_008. but it didnt work.

These fields are Ship-to-party & name of Ship-to-party.

Please suggest me the point where i can write the code and get these values for displaying.

3. I also have to add these two fields on the selection screen of VF24...please suggest if any screen exit or enhancement point exist.

Thanks

RK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these exits

EXIT_SAPLV60P_001

EXIT_SAPLV60P_002

EXIT_SAPLV60P_003

Thanks

Sam

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these exits

EXIT_SAPLV60P_001

EXIT_SAPLV60P_002

EXIT_SAPLV60P_003

Thanks

Sam

0 Kudos

Thanks Sam, I will check it and ll get back to you...

0 Kudos

Hi

use this function exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_012. this is being call before alv.

V60P0001

shiva

0 Kudos

Hi All,

THanks for the input. it was really helpful.

I have added two columns in at the ouptput and used exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_012 for passing the data to these new fields.

Only one query left.....

Addition of two fields on the selection screen of VF24.

I know that we can copy the program and do that.....in that case the logic i tried for above mentioned solved requirement was not required .i would have been done that in Zprogram........but i want it to be on std tcode & screen.

Please suggest.

Thanks

RK

0 Kudos

After searching in the SDN, all have mentioned that we cant modify the Selection screen of VF24.

So i am going for Ztcode with Zprogram.

Thank you all.