cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Presales related

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am 10years Presales/Solution Architect in to SAP BI/BO/BPC and good understanding on MDM and SuPM related to dash boards. And good knowledge on PM, MM, SD

My questions are related to presales etc.

- What is the implementation duration for EH & S Project?

- Who are the major stakeholder for EHS projects?( For example ceo,program manager etc)

- For mid size to large project how many technical and functional resources will be required for EHS project? And other integration sap modules involved? for example (ABAP,BI,SD, etc)

- If I need to showcase POC (Proof of concept) for customer what should I do, I know that there are some standard infocubes, but from R3 side what all config had to be done, can you guys please give me case?

- What are the major KPI used for Dash boards for EHS projects and who will be interested, is it CEO/CFO, etc)

-Last but not the least can any one share me pdf tabs and sample blue print, It will be great help from you guys.

Thank

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear EH &S Guru's

Can one of you top contributer's please respond to my thread, It's very imp for me, There are couple of my existing customer who are intersted to go-goahead for EH& S. Please respond

Thanks

srini

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srini

I try you give you an idea (hints) regarding the answers to your questions

- What is the implementation duration for EH & S Project? => this depends strongly on the customer; EH&S does have a number of submodules. Therefore you need first to clarify which modules should be used; furthermore the answer depends on the fact oif or if not there is an "old" EHS solution availbale which the customer would like to remove etc. On the top: you need to differentiate the "analysis phase" (collection of requirements of the customer) to the "set up of the system (in sense of master data, customizing, programing etc.); the "blue print phase" (collecting requirements) will take in many cases 6 months; the set up of cutomizing etc. will need something like 3 months; the "progrimmingT "etc. will need 3 months and test etc. something like 1 up to 3 months. The set up of master data (phrases etc.) need somthing line 3 up to 6 months

"Drivers" of the time frame are: complexitiy of customer; which modules should be used etc. => therefore: no clear answer possible; sorry

- Who are the major stakeholder for EHS projects?( For example ceo,program manager etc)

Once again the answer to this question depends on the EHS submodules to be used. Normally you need people maintaining phrases, master data have knowlegde regarding DG etc. etc. => once again: answer depends on EHS Modules to be used and complexity of customer

- For mid size to large project how many technical and functional resources will be required for EHS project? And other integration sap modules involved? for example (ABAP,BI,SD, etc)

Some answer as before: Normally you will need based on budget 30 % consultants; 40 % peopes who can prepare technical design, programming; customizing; and 10 % people who will do tests etc. (keep in mind: Documentation is very very important issues!) and on the top a project managment (roughly 10 %)

- If I need to showcase POC (Proof of concept) for customer what should I do, I know that there are some standard infocubes, but from R3 side what all config had to be done, can you guys please give me case?

You should start with the "basic set up" of EH&S; info cubes and stuff like that is part 2 (3 !) of EHS introduction; please check best practise of EH&S on SAP sides to get further ideas

- What are the major KPI used for Dash boards for EHS projects and who will be interested, is it CEO/CFO, etc)

In most case: budget, and time are issues; in most cases CEO is "delegating" that and you have a "project leader" on customer side.

Conclusion: EHS is normally introdcued "step by step" and not with a big bang using any modules; in most cases this is the only option because of lack of recources on customer side etc.

Hope that helps

C.B.

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Nov 27, 2011 12:57 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Nov 27, 2011 12:59 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Nov 27, 2011 1:00 PM

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Nov 27, 2011 1:00 PM