Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between MRS and CATS

federico_gregoret
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

We are implementing MRS (Multiresource Scheduling) for PS and CRM Services. And we are confirming hours in PS using CATS. I've read that there's a BAdI to pull actual data from CATS to MRS, to the planning board, but can't find it.

Does anyone know which that BAdI is? Or any way to take those actual hours from CATS to MRS?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thalos,

I am in middle of the implementation project and Implementing MRS.

I have configured the MRS in to the CRM box. But the demands from CRM service order is not coming to MRS /n/mrss/plbosrv or /n/MRSS/PLBOORG. But when I am working in ECC MRS with PS networks demands are reflecting and I am able to assign resources to the n/w order.

I have to implement the MRS in ECC box, and what settings I have to do to pull CRM service orders to ECC MRS planning board.

Please help me by giving your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

Sukhveer Singh.

sukhveer4u@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The BADI method /MRSS/DSG_CLOCK_DATA ~ UPDATE_CLOCK_DATA should be used for this purpose.

You may call this BADI method from CATS transaction and update the clocking info in MRS while CATS data is getting saved.

With this BADI one can update 'time recording statuses' for the demands in MRS. And the time recording statuses are assigned to graphic elements in MRS customizing. The time recording statuses of demands are stored in table /MRSS/D_CLOCK.

I have used this BADI method to update clocking info of MRS demand from DBM order to achieve integration of IS-A-DBM and MRS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dhairyasheel

federico_gregoret
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhairyasheel!

Thanks for your reply!

We tried this but it didn't really worked. We put a breakpoint in method UPDATE_CLOCK_DATA, and we went through CAT2 and CATA transactions, but nothing occurred.

We would like to be able to transfer CATS data to MRS during CATA saving. Because not every hours are confirmed with CATS. The CRM hours are confirmed with services orders and then transferred to CATS.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Thalos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thalos,

Please do let me know, which is your MRS verson so that we are in sync. I am posting this reply with respect to MRS 610.

1) Instead of method UPDATE_CLOCK_DATA , you may consider using test program /MRSS/TEST_CLOCK_R3 for updating clocking data. It allows you to update clocking status for order operation and personnel resource with timestamp. ( I had used method UPDATE_CLOCK_DATA for integrating between IS-A-DBM with MRS. )

2) You will have to find suitable enhancement spot in transaction (like CAT2, CATA, IW41...) for calling this program.

3) Prerequisite for display of timedata in planning board is;

- Activate time recording in Planning board profile

- Maintain graphic elements in MRS customizing under User Interface profile

Please do let me know if this information helps you or if you need any more inputs going ahead.

Regards,

Dhairyasheel