cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink within a text in BO Webi XI R2 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I need help regarding one requirement. I need to open another report by using the hyperlink. I created one stand alone which contains "Click Here" which directs to another report.

But i also need to put some text along with this "Click here". I tried to put both of them in a table but clear seperation exists which should not be there.

I should look like,

Note: for addition information on below data, Click Here

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use following HTML code in a blank cell.

<html>
  <p> Note: for addition information on below data, 
    <a href=URL_To_Your_Target_Report>Click Here</a>
  </p>
</html>

In the properties of the free standing cell, in the display section, select Read cell content as HTML. This part will be visible in view mode only in the browser and not in the edit mode.

Alternatively,

You can drag a Form template and in the left cell, use the formula ="Note: for addition information on below data, " and in the right cell, use the formula having the link. Then right align the text in the left cell and left align the cell in right cell of the form. Make the background color same for two cells. Use 0px cell spacing and no border.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy, but how do I put them all in formula bar?

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

="<html><p>Note: for addition information on below data, <a href=URL_To_Your_Target_Report>Click Here</a></p></html>"
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dude,

Thank you very much. I achieved it using Form template and little bit of formatting.

Regards,

Manish