Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Column(Field) addition in CM25 Using User Exit - EXIT_SAPLCYPP02_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to add a Custom Column(field) in the layout of CM25.

I have found a userexit for this also. i.e.EXIT_SAPLCYPP02_001( Enhancement CYPP0005). I have implemented it in a project and added the related code.

But I don't know the further steps. I have also added a field in the structure CI_CYUSER, which is provided for the custom fields addition for CM25. But, I Couldn't found the addition of field in the layout.

Could you please help me out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 380310 - Usability of structure CYUSER/USER and others.

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 380310 - Usability of structure CYUSER/USER and others.

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo

I have checked with the note you provided. But couldn't get the exact idea.

Can we add the custom fields to the structure CYUSER directly or it requires some custamization in CY38?

Please explain.

Edited by: narenovernet on Sep 8, 2011 9:02 AM

Edited by: narenovernet on Sep 8, 2011 9:02 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

You need additional steps in customizing. I suggest you to look for help from a PP consultant

I try to tell you steps:

1. Create your capacity levelling / overall profiles with tcode OPD0

2. In OPD0 change planning tab. profile by other that you create in tcode OPG0

3. In OPG0 change the layout ID created in tcode OPDJ

4. In OPDJ, go to grouping definitions. Here you have to set the definition that you create with CY38. Here you add your CYUSER field.

Newly, I suggests you to look for help from a PP consultant.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is less complicated.

If you have an existing CM25 profile and a layout key where you want to add a new custom column:

- Structure CYUSER, Include CI_CYUSER: add your new custom field, DO NOT forget to define a data/component type for the field in the structure (see sap note 590880), without that it will not work!!!

- User Exit CYPP0005 / CYPP0002: enhance include to determine value for new field in structure

- Transaction CY38: enhance desired layout key of your profile with new field by choosing structure USER.

BR SF