cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to cancel the STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to delete line items from plant to plant STOs but I highlight the line & click 'trash can' button ite gives the following message

"Quantity delivered differs from qty. issued (function not possible)"

But when I check these items form PO History it shows the records are okay.

How can I delete these STO?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to delete line items from plant to plant STOs but I highlight the line & click 'trash can' button ite gives the following message

>

> "Quantity delivered differs from qty. issued (function not possible)"

>

> But when I check these items form PO History it shows the records are okay.

>

> How can I delete these STO?

Hi,

If you have already expidited the PO by means of delivery, you cannot delete the PO items.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already delivery and GI has been complted.GI and delivery qty were same..Now Delivery and GI material document archived, Po was created 3 years back.GI and delivery done 3 years back.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP compares GI qauntity with GR quantity.

You can have problems if you used a different unit for goods issue than for goods receipt. then there might be some decimals left.

there is as well a program bug that was fixed with OSS Note 495544 - ME22: Error when deleting stock transfer returns

maybe OSS Note 167795 - Completion of stock transfers with GI qty > GR qty

can help you further

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Quantity delivered in your PO is probably 0 while in a delivery there is a goods issue posted. so kindly check your quantity. maybe the material is stock in transit may be this might be the reason for this.

Thanks