cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PO we have Packing and forwarding charges...Freight charges...and discount.....

Packing and forwarding charges gets added to the PO value

But Freight value doesn't add to the PO value......

If the Freight vendor is the same vendor who supplies the Material.......then also we have to do MIRO separately ???

Suppose in case if the freight vendor is different vendor....in MIRO for that PO i am not seeing any provision of entering the freight vendor there??????

Pls guide me....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212745
Active Contributor

Hi Vijay,

You have to change freight vendor manually while MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol thanks a lot for ur reply

Can u pls tell me the steps i should follow in doing MIRO to give the freight vendor.....

But also for my PO

Like this error is coming.... while doing MIRO

No delivery costs exist for purchase order 4500000069 00000

Message no. M8014

Diagnosis

You have chosen Delivery costs -> Planned -> By purchase order. This function allows you to process delivery costs which were planned in the puchase order. The purchase order which you are currently processing does not contain any planned delivery costs.

Procedure

Check the purchase order number. If it is correct, you can only post the delivery costs as unplanned delivery costs.

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

freight condition is added at material level or header level??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Header level

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create condition type(M/06) for Freight "ZFFF" , keep following

Cond. Class:A

Calculat.type: B

Cond.category :B

&

Make manual entry has priority & select accrual check box in control data-2 and save

In MM pricing (M/08), keep an accounting key & an accrual key with "ZFFF" condition type & save. Assign the accrual key to Freight G/L account in OBYC.

Now create PO, enter Freight cost in u201CZFFF" Freight condition type and assign Freight Vendor to "ZFFF" Freight condition type. Now do GR in MIGO. Do MIRO for original vendor( material supplied) with selection of u201CGoods/service itemu201D and then again do MIRO for Freight Vendor with selection of u201CDelivery costu201D

For more check linkS:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PostingplanneddeliverycosttoNon-inventoryaccount

http://e-mory.blogspot.com/2007/11/sap-miro-enter-invoice-verification.html

http://www.utoronto.ca/amsfis/46C/qrgs/po/CreateLogisiticsInvoiceVerification.htm

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

assign Freight Vendor to "ZFFF" Freight condition type.

In the PO screen where to assign the Freight venor for that condition type

i selected the freight condition line item and i clicked on the condition detail.....i couldn't find where to enter the freight vendor

Case 1:

Suppose if i dont know who will be the freight vendor at the time of PO then at the time of MIRO can i enter the Freight vendor and clear the freight charge

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try do my above said settings in your system and run one cycle at least once?

If you have done it , you could have view all accounting documents with your expected result.If you have not done , just do it once!

If you have enter Freight value in ZFFF Freight condition type & then assign or maintain different vendor by selecting ZFFF Freight condition type, click icon "condition detail" and enter Freight Vendor & save PO.

Now you can do MIRO for both vendors separately.

If Freight value not maintained during PO creation, you can add that value to material value by doing "Subsequent debit" in

MIRO t.code.

http://e-mory.blogspot.com/2007/05/sap-miro-enter-freight-cost-to.html

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Bijay i tried that but there is some thing which i have missed in my Freight condition type thats y it is not showing the Vendor field when i clicked on the condition detail icon.....

Here what they need is directly they will enter the Frieght value......

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Freight condition type (M/06), keep Make u201Cmanual entry has priorityu201D in u2018Changes can be madeu2019 segment, so that user can create PO and select to enter Freight condition type manually and then enter Freight Value.

To enter Freight Vendor for Freight condition type, you should have Cond.category B for Freight condition type(M/06) in u2018Control data-1u2019 segment. If you do not select Cond.category B or if it BLANK, then you can not enter Freight Vendor for Freight condition type which is in display mode.

If by mistake Freight condition type is not maintained with Freight value during PO creation, you can add that value to material value by doing "Subsequent debit" in t.code:MIRO

OR

Active "G/L account' TABs in the MIRO screen in following path:

SPRO> Material Management>Logistics Invoice Verification->Incoming Invoice->Activate Direct Posting to G/L Accounts and Material Account

& then post Freight value to separate G/L account in t.code: MIRO.

NOTE:You have "N" number of options, chose one and proceed, but consult with FICO consultant.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now its working fine Bijay...

Thanks a lot...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member