cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Report painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapmates,

I am working on Report painter. I created cost center planning report using Report painter. I used the library 1AB to create my report. I created my report in two environments one in Test (working good) and other one in Development client (Not working).

I created the variables

1. ZPERBL for period basing on the table COSP (field PERBL)

2. ZCURRYR for fiscal yr basing on the table COST (field GJAHR)

3. Using the SAP standard variable 1VERP for version based on the table CCSS (field VERSN).

In development client there is no data while in the test client there is data. On execution (F8) In development client I am getting the error

Set 010210001000 does not contain any entries, message no. GR656

Could you pls let me know how to overcome this error. Any suggestion would be highly appreciable.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Pabbi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor

Hi

You are using some SETS in the report... I guess the name is 1000...

This set does not (fully) exist in this client.. Go to GS02 and maintain it with desired values

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl follow Ajay's suggestion.

Alternatively you may use export import feature of Report painter. Go to the report library GR22/GR23 > Utilities > Transport > Export (or Transaction GR27). Mention your library, check 'Export to presentation server', 'with dependant objects'. Mention the path against export file. Do all this in source (Test client).

In destination client (Development client) you may use transaction GR28 and import the file. This should generally copy the sets as well if I am not mistaken.

If you are using report groups use GR57 and GR58 instead.

Regards,

Subodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay and Subodh,

Thank you both for the suggestion. Issue resolved.

I awarded points to both of you.

Best regards,

Pabbi.

Edited by: pabbi_spro on Nov 7, 2011 4:30 PM

Answers (0)