cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom JDBC Adapter module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario JDBC to RFC. Problem is that on JDBC side is MySQL procedure which can not be executed async (as sender, it is not Oracle). Therefore I thought about custom adapter module development, which could run stored procedure with some parameters. And I almost did it, because JAVA code in adapter module doesn't see com.mysql,jdbc.Driver class. BUT normal JDBC sender can be normally executed. What has to be done to avoid this problem:

1. redeploy JDBC drivers?!

2. pack JDBC jars together with EAR?

What is the solution of this?

kr

mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to add the library reference for this in application-j2ee-engine.xml

In PI 7.0 you have to add

com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib

For PI 7.1 I have to figure out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hm, think it is com.sap.aii.adapter.lib, but then new error:

Application Client Model Builder: Exception occurred: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no class information for class with name [null] (the Main-Class). Possible reasons: 1) The name is misspelled in MANIFEST.MF; 2) The application as a whole is assumed as version 1.4 or less, so there is no information for the annotations, but the application client itself is version 5.0 at com.sap.tc.jtools.jlinee.appclient.model.AppClientModelBuilder.build(AppClientModelBuilder.java:120), file: mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar#mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar, column 0, line 0, severity: error * Application Client Model Builder: Model could not be built due to exception: com.sap.tc.jtools.jlinee.appclient.AppClientModelException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is no class information for class with name [null] (the Main-Class). Possible reasons: 1) The name is misspelled in MANIFEST.MF; 2) The application as a whole is assumed as version 1.4 or less, so there is no information for the annotations, but the application client itself is version 5.0 at com.sap.tc.jtools.jlinee.appclient.model.AppClientModelBuilder.build(AppClientModelBuilder.java:153). See the trace files for details., file: mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar, column 0, line 0, severity: error
Hint: 1) Given application file is not valid one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry my mistake, I left some module for mysql in application.xml and it is fine now

thx stefan

kr

mario

Answers (0)