cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Client Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to uninstall SAP B1 8.8 PL 10. Each and every thing has uninstalled. But when i trying to uninstalled Sap Business One Client, it shows error 1628:Failed to complete installation. How I uninstalled it.

please give me solution.

Thanks in advance

Subhradip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your client OS? It its cause by registry of previous installation or alternative you ca ntry downloading

Windows installer 3.0

Please try this link.

<a class="jive_macro jive_macro_thread" href="" __jive_macro_name="thread" modifiedtitle="true" __default_attr="487980"></a>

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi client,

Regards

Subhradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhradip.....

Please check this thread.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am trying this with right click on autorun.exe and installed all the components but SAP Business One client is not showing.

Again I am checked program files-> SAP Business One Server->B1_SHR-> Client and

try to run setup.exe but it fails

Regards

SubhradIp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I think, its cause by registry of previous installation. what u thinks??

Regards

Subhradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subradip.......

Yes you are right. It happens just because if your installation/upgradation fails during the process and cause Registry Corruption.

So the thread link I provided please follow that in which you have to remove this through CCleaner component and delete its entry from CCleaner and then try to install client........

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhradip,

The correct sequence is to uninstall client first.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

How I can overcome from this problem now???

Thanks & Regards

Subhradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need install new B1, just override it by a new client. You will have uninstall option if the new client installation fail. Using some Registration Cleaner to clean registration would the last step if everything fails.