cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL State: 42000 Native Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have been working on a email client , and i need to generate a report and send it as attachment. but every time i m executing it its generating this error

Failure 00000001 17/09/2011 11:54:00 AM 1 Stage1: ProcessReport: Logon failed.

Details: ADO Error Code: 0x

Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

Description: Login failed for user 'sa'.

SQL State: 42000

Native Error:

Error in File C:\DOCUME1\ADMINI1\LOCALS~1\Temp\SEH {6A88E285-...}

i have rechecked the data source and remapped it also but still the problem persist. while the rest of the reports are being sent fine. while manually executing, it sends the mail correctly without any error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check this [link|http://forums.devshed.com/net-development-87/crystal-report--logon-fai]

All the best.

Agustin Marcos Cividanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcos..

i guess its a problem of connectivity with the SQL database, i have remapped the report with the sql database source, still the problem persist, as the error is somewhat self explanatory.

thanks for helping though!!!

Edited by: ansh4ever on Sep 20, 2011 12:09 PM

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please

check if you have installed the SQL Native Client.

All the best.

Agustin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have the sql server and Native client installed on the system... the funny part is that similar reports are getting generated but only this one is giving this error. and when done manually it does send the email report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

the solution to this problem according to me is to redo the crystal report and then go about it. any thing other than this didn't work out for me... if anyone has a better solution to this particular problem then please share.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this occurred only in a specific computer? Try different computer.

Re-installation and clean registry of your computer.

Thanks.

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clint,

i have tried it on other servers to.... its the same..... even made a fresh installation and then did it then too its the same... Don't know why only with this report its generating error, i have got 17 other reports that are working fine.

ne ways, thanks for helping me out