cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset Error (20361 - Failed to add Asset Class)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am getting a message "20361 - failed to add asset class" when i try to add New asset class to the system.

What is the problem, I have even disabled SP on OITM and related line but to no avail as guided on SBO notes.

Please advice.

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erro no Ativo Fixo!

Código da Classe já utilizado em Cadastro de Item...

Alterar o código ou excluir o cadastro do Item.

Após cadastro da Classe o item é duplicado automaticamente para Item.

-------------------

Error in Fixed Assets!

Class Code already used in Item Master ...

Change the code or delete the registration Item.

After registration of the Class item is automatically duplicated to Item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you get Error "20362: Failed to update asset class”when update useful or methode depreciation at asset classs, so you must following step bellow:

1. Update active period Item master data that have same code with asset class example open item master data with code Z-014 and then update period Active from (leave blank) to 31/12/2099
  2. Open Asset Class-->find  asset class with code Z-014 and then update asset class
  3. if the step can't solve the problem so open C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\SAP\SAP Business One\Log\Addon-->open file Addon_BA_01--> and then read the message error log

Regards,

Miarti

DAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

You may check first if you have ItemGroup 100 in your system.

Thanks,

Gordon

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check a few things :

1) The Asset Class you are adding , is it same code as any item already added in the system?

2) Check if there is any add-on other than that. Try to add by stopping the add-on?

Check this Note as well regarding your issue. Note No. : [1390079|https://b1-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1390079]

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Edited by: Jitin Chawla on Sep 19, 2011 3:10 PM