cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEM - can no longer see any data in PP01 for a course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

A business event was incorrectly deleted ie: deleted without deleting all the relationships. On this business event were 2 internal instructors. These instructors are now required to instruct at another business event which takes place at the same time and date as the incorrectly deleted event. They cannot be picked because it says they are reserved elsewhere.

I went into PP01 to remove the relationship "A 023 reserves" but got message could not maintain by standard transaction.

I then went into SPRO > TEM > Basic Settings >Object Type Modelling Enhancement > Relationship > Maintain Relationships 023 > allowed relationships > P

I took the tick out of the box "not maintained".

When I then went into PP01 for the event there were no ticks at all against anything!!

I reversed the SPRO entry and it has made no difference ie: no ticks at all displayed in PP01.

If I highlight "Relationships" and click on Mountains I get "No data exists for infotype 1001 in status 1" message no 5A017.

Please can anybody help?

many thanks

Dawn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana

1. Thank you Ana - that has probably worked for the removal of my 2 instructors - I need to check with my user.

2. However my main problem at the moment is not so much how to delete these instructors off (which is in our Production system) but to get PP01 back so that I can see everything about the business event in our QAS system.

I replicated the problem in QAS re the instructors, then changed the IMG so that I could maintain relationship A 023 and have put this through to QAS - but now I can't see anything in PP01 event though SE16N shows that the relationships exist!

I don't not want to transport this to production without having a solution transport immediately behind it (otherwise will no longer be able to see anything in production)

So any ideas re point 2 would be gratefully received.

many thanks

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Okan

Yes there are details in SE16N ie: relationships with object types D, F, P and R - so they do exist, but I can no longer see them since doing the config change and reverting the config change back.

Thanks

Dawn (not David...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawn,

Did you try to see whether there are any records for the mentioned object in table HRP1001 from SE16N?

Maybe it can give you information about the cause of the problem and try to solve it.

Regards;

Okan

Edited by: Okan Caliskan on Sep 21, 2011 2:33 PM

AFS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

try with RHCHECKRELATIONS.

Regards,

Ana