cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Entry Deletion for PERNRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Pls let me know the T.Code for Fast Entry to delete certain PERNRS.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to delete the number range series "01" under tht 30 EE are thr and I have deleted all the 30 PERNRS.

Now whn I am trying to delete "01" series it is throwing error saying "Deletion only possible if status is initial"

How do I need to solve this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode PA04 and when you hit the button intervals what do you see in the field "current number" for the related interval?

If it is something other than 0 then you have to go back to PA04 and hit the button status and change the current number to 0.

Then you have to be able to delete the number range.

But be sure that there are no employee with a number from that range.

And additional information If you will delete your primary number range then it can cause problem when hiring an employee etc. So you can check feature NUMKR after you delete the interval.

Regards;

Okan

Edited by: Okan Caliskan on Sep 21, 2011 3:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error because already you have used that number range , so number range current status has some number....you have to make it 0.

Goto PA04 ...Click on Status ...for your number range 01 ...make current number 0 and try to delete it.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

PU00 to delete Single PERNR

and RPUDELPN report for mass deletion

Be carefull in production enviroment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto PA30 and select Utilities -> Delete Personnel Number....or Try with Program RPUDELPN go through Documentation ........or Tcode PU00.

Mohan