Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only HRA should calculate on Paid Absence

amar_jyoti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I've a requirement i.e If an Emp. goes for Paid Absence 'Leave With Permission' and if that empl. has HRA, then HRA should calculate on this Absence,BasicTrans. Allw. should deduct from his salary. If emp. has no HRA, so only BasicTrans. Allw. should deduct from his salary.

Please provide your valuable suggestion to resolve this.

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that the reason you shd differentiate ur valuatiole n rule in T554C and later assign it to the absence which are paid in V_554S_G and make PCRs based on that valuation rule and change the functions for the wage types like this TKAU11 or TKAU12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amar,

1st step

for this u need to create absence type ex:zz for this

assign counting class

this counting class assign to absence types

2nd step

create counting class in IMG ->payroll ->Payroll India -> absence ->valuation absence -> create counting class to absence ex:11 -> assign this counting class to your absence type ex: for zz-11

3rd step

in processing class 10 what partial period factor ex: /812 u want to give for basic ,tra all give that no

4th step

in PCR of inp1 wage type /812 write a rule like

/812

rte=tksoll

rte-tkau11

rte*kgenau

rte/tkdivi

addwt *

Try these steps

I hope this will help u

Thanks,

Mrudula

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is for soudi you configure bellow soudi payroll and pcr

amar_jyoti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mrudula

Thanks ! as you given pcr, It's working fine, when i'am deactivating my previous PCR but when employee will take another leave like sick leave or annual vacation in the same month, i've to activate the previous pcr at that time The calculation is not happening correctly.

pls give your suggesstion..

Regards

Amar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it means when Employee goes on 'Leave With Permission' , HRA shouldnt be deducted and Basic and trans allowance shd deduct right

in that case kindly please do let us know how the configuraion of INP1 PCR is being Built the reason is you have raised other query on same issue for other leaves so , based on that we have to use TKAP**

so would like to know ur Counting Class in T554C and INP1

amar_jyoti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sikandar

I'm working on Saudi Arbian Payroll. They have modified this below PCR. Once again i'm informing requirement is when an employee goes for paid absence "Leave With Permission" The HRA should calculate on this leave if That employee has HRA and Basic+ Trans. Allw should deduct from his salary. So this should affect other leaves calculation.

ZPPF Determine partial period factors

/801 Partial period factor 1

PPPAR R WCenter inactive/PP?

GCY ZPP0 With exact w.types

R

/802 Partial period factor 2

PPPAR R WCenter inactive/PP?

GCY ZPP0 With exact w.types

R

ADDWT * OT Output table

/810 Partial period factor 10

RTE=TSDIVI Set

RTE-TSDIVP Subtraction

RTE*KGENAU Multiplication

RTE/TSDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/814 Partial period factor 14

RTE=TSAX** Set

RTE/TSDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/815 Partial period factor 15

RTE=TSAP** Set

RTE+TSAX** Addition

RTE/TSDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/816 Partial period factor 16

RTE=TSAU** Set

RTE/TSDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

Regards

Amar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amar

You have create your own Specification Class for PRCL 10 for HRA wage type by defining different Absence Valuation rule , based on that you have to write the rule for /812 specification