cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Invoice Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Customer is running on B1 2005 version. User made an outgoing payment against an AP Invoice on 09/3/2011. Then he cancelled the outgoing payment. As we know when a payment is cancelled Invoice will be open but i see it as closed. The user did not create a credit memo or created journal entry and renconciled.

Is there any way that i can investigate and see why an AP Invoice is closed? How do i correct this? I am thinking to create a support ticket with SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 2005 Version, the issue is known one and can be reproduced in the DEMO on version 2005 as well.

I would recommend you to check Note No. : 1285447.

[Notes Page|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/smb_searchnotes/smb_index.htm]

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jbrotto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There were lots of bugs in 2005 in the payment reconciliation engine as SAP would call it. Suggest upgrading to at least 2007 as that issue was solved then but even that is not supported. Suggest upgrading them to 8.8 family as it is the only one as of 2012 will be supported by SAP.

former_member541807
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Cancelled outgoing payment will make the A/P Invoice Open-status. to investigate your issue you may check the Change log from Tools -->> Change Log.

also i do recommend to upgrade your SBO into the latest version. i think SAP do not support version 2005.

regards,

Fidel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AP Invoice with cancel Outgoing Payment will left the AP Invoice hanging, the user

can still credit memo the AP so that stocks in inventory will be deducted.

Regards,

Clint