cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to activate Datasource 2LIS_02_SRV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need 2LIS_02_SRV Datasource to report on PO & Service Entry sheet in BI. When i searched about this particular datasource in SDN, i came across threads discussing that this is a new Datasource added very recently in LO & it wont be seen in LBWE Transaction. Also, there are some preliminary steps to be followed to activate this Datasource, please find them below:

1. First of all there is the entry in TMCEXACT. You should add this entry, using something like se11 with create

permission. The entry should be something like:

ESTRUC ISOURCE ISGEN UPDACT ADDHEADER MCAPPUPDA

MC02M_0SRV 2LIS_02_SRV X X 02

2. Also you will need to activate EHP3 switch:

1) Enter the transaction SFW5 , search for business function in

ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS->LOG_MM_CI_2 ,

Check whether dependencies are off.

2) Switches MM_SFWS_SC2 and MM_SFWS_UI_1P2P

Check if these are Off.

You need to turn ON both Switches as well as the Business Function.

This will activate the code that fills the structure.

If anybody has done the above mentioned two points before, please share the detailed steps to do the same. I am not aware of adding an Entry in the Table TMCEXACT & also i couldnt find the two Switches in Transaction SFW5. Also, If there is any standard document to this, it would be of great help.

Any help on this will highly be appreciated.

Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at below note,

1606666 - How to activate Data Source 2LIS_02_SRV

From note 160666:

-

Reproducing the Issue

In transaction LBWE, Data Source 2LIS_02_SRV is not avaiable under application "02: Purchasing".

Cause

Due to several technical restrictions, 2LIS_02_SRV cannot be released as a Logistics Information Cockpit data source in an Enhancement Package.

Resolution

Check if the entry below exists in table TMCEXACT. If not, create it.

ESTRUC ISOURCE ISGEN UPDACT ADDHEADER MCAPPUPDA

MC02M_0SRV 2LIS_02_SRV X

Activate EHP3 switch:

Enter the transaction SFW5

Search for business function in ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS->LOG_MM_CI_2

Check whether dependencies are off.

Switches MM_SFWS_SC2 and MM_SFWS_UI_1P2P

Check if these are Off.

Please turn on both Switches as well as the Business Function.

This will activate the code that fills the structure.

Hope it will address your question.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful note Mani vannan. In which Transaction code will i find switches, i dont find them in SFW5? Is there any standard document with screenshots available for this?

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the switch only in transaction code - SFW5, but u want to be in EHP3.

Kindly have a look at note that i recommended.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

We are already in ECC 600 EHP 4. In T code SFW5, i could see the different Business Functions but not sure where to look for the Swtiches. It would be great if you colud tell me the place to look for this Switches.

Regards,

Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

I have implemented this Datasource 2LIS_02_SRV in ECC. I replicated the datasource into BW Dev. Is there a Std Business Content DSO or cube for this datasource? Or do I need to create a custom DSO for my requirements. If yes, can you please tell me what will be the key figures I need to define in my new ODS.

Thanks!

Naveen.

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl look at following content specifications for 2LIS_02_SRV.

Application Component

Materials Management (MM)

Available as of Release

SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0

Shipment

SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI Content Add On 3

In case it is available also you need to carry out following steps

Create an SAP BW transaction key (BWVORG) in SAP ERP to handle the service entry sheet documents in Customizing for Integration with Other mySAP.com components Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI) Logistics Settings: Purchasing Transaction Key Maintenance for SAP BW (transaction SBIW) with the following values:

Application Component: MM-PUR

Application: 02

Operation: 30

Description: Service Entry Sheet

Check following link as well

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a2/2835f09ff84a51bcae8c401f9bf2e4/content.htm

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Kiran. I dont have the application component MM-PUR in my ECC. Instead, the datasource 2LIS_02_SRV is present in MM application component. Can i give the application component name as MM instead of MM-PUR while configuring?

Also, should i follow the other two steps that i mentioned in my question in addition to this?

Regards,

Murali