cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with RRI from BI Report to ECC TCode: QA33

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to setup a jump from BI report to ECC Tcode: QA33. I have set the correct ECC environment. I am passing Material (0material), Batch Number (0Batch) & Plant (0Plant). However, when I try the jump, it appears that the Plant is passed. the system retreives more than 500 records. The Material and Batch are not used to filter as I would have expected.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit,

I have checked out these 2 SDN articles already with no success.

Regards,

Patrick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check and jump from row in which you can see material,plant and batch as well in the record.

So once you will jump from that particular line it will definitely pass those values into transaction.

If material and batch not there,you can also drilldown on those fields and try this.

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you provide some more details/pointers on the way the RRI has been structured?

Like are all these three fields a part of the selection screen in BI report? What is the type and selection type of these fields in the RRI? Also, is the jump taking place when the query is executed or when a certain drill down or navigation happens?

Some of these checks could make a difference too.

- Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the details of the RR.

On Sender/Receiver window:

- Report Type = Transaction

- Target System = Source System, in list of systems I select the correct R3 development environment.

- Report = QA33

Here are the details of the Assignment Details.

0Batch batch number - Type = 3 Table Field, Field Name = CHARG, Selection Type = Parameter, Data Element = CHARG_D, Domain = CHARG, SET/GET Parameter = CHA

0Material Material - Type = 3 Table Field, Field Name = MATNR, Selection Type = Parameter, Data Element = MATNR, Domain = MATNR, SET/GET Parameter = MAT

0Plant Plant - Type = 3 Table Field, Field Name = WERK, Selection Type = Parameter, Data Element = WERKS_D, Domain = WERKS, SET/GET Parameter = WRK

All other InfoObjects have Type = X Delete, Selection Type = *

In Query Designer:

0Plant and 0Material are part of selection screen.

When do I try the jump:

I have tried the jump when the report is displayed - this did not work.

I have tried removing other fields from report, only display Plant, Material, Batch and 1 KFig. - this did not work

Note:The query has 3 default filters on Navigational attributes which filter some row out as soon as the report is displayed.

The query also has 1 Exception, to add colour on 1 KFig.

Thanks,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since all fields other than 0Plant, 0Material and 0Batch number have Type 'Delete'.

Ensure that none of these fields are navigational attributes of either of the above three fields.

Like if there is a field called 'DESIGN CODE' which is a navigational attribute of '0PLANT' and 'DESIGN CODE' has Type 'Delete', the values passed for '0PLANT' will include all records for the navigational attributte values ignoring any other restrictions - be it 0Material or 0Batch number.

In such cases, you will not be able to use 'Delete' Type - instaed, Type 'Generic' can be used for these navigational attributes.

And also in general, since only two of these fields are in the selection screen (Hopefully Global Filter), only these two values would remain filtered through out the jump.

Unless it is necessary, you can avoid Type 'Delete' for the other fields (especially navigational attributes).