cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP runtime node got deactivate automatically after changing Handler list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We made a change in Handler list of BSP node ( Default_host/sap/bc/bsp) in SICF T code. So basically we added our own Z BSP HTTP Request Handler class into the Handler List just before the standard class CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP.

Everything worked fine in Developement, but after moving the change to Quality system, the BSP node automatically got deactivated and we had to activate it again manually.

What we are wondering is that, why the node got deactivated? Dit it get deactivated because of the change in Handler list or it might had happend because of some other reason?

Please provide your openion on this issue.

Thanks

PG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

After a transport, all services need to be reactivated manually due to security reasons. Maybe transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT (see details in [SAP note 790727|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/790727]) can help here, but it is a standard procedure that services are deactivated after a transport.

Regards

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin

Thanks for your reply.

So does it mean, when we will move this new TP request to Production system, there also BSP runtime node will be deactivated automatically?

And does thtis issue occurs only when there is a transport touching the BSP runtime? Since it did not occur before with other Transports!

Thanks

PG

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes, transport of SICF nodes result in deactivated nodes in the target system. I asked about it and the reply was "security reasons" with no other explanation. So I guess it will also happen in your production system.

Regards

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin

Thanks alot for the information. I will then take care of this thing when forwarding this transport to Production.

Is it possible for you to give me the source of this information( I mean, source like help.sap or some note claiming this), since I have to convince my Customer about this. This would be a great help!!!

Thanks

PG

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, PG

To tell you the truth, I can't find any documentation about this. Would it be ok if I create a note with an official statement about this?

Regards

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin

This would be a great help, If you can create a Note ...

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

PG

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I created SAP note 1639199. It has to be double-checked and released by other colleagues, so expect a couple days delay. I will update this thread when it's ready.

<<Text remove by moderator>>

Joaquin

Edited by: Matt on Oct 7, 2011 7:24 AM

Edited by: Matt on Oct 7, 2011 12:46 PM <<Do not ask for or offer points>>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Million!!

Regards

PG

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Note is released now, you should be able to see it. Please, tell me if you need something else.

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your kind help!!!!

Regards

PG

Answers (0)